+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

White family from south Africa looking to move to canada

Archvj

Mar 13, 2020
As fear of crime against white minorities are increasing and with high rates of rape , murder and torture is happening I'm looking for an opportunity to get my family of 4 out of South africa and to canada. Who can assist

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
As fear of crime against white minorities are increasing and with high rates of rape , murder and torture is happening I'm looking for an opportunity to get my family of 4 out of South africa and to canada. Who can assist
Unless you can prove that your family in particular has been persecuted and that your lives are at risk you would not qualify for asylum. You can explore whether you qualify for economic immigration programs.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
There's no chance of a refugee/asylum claim being successful.

However you can certainly try to qualify and apply for a permanent residency through an economic immigration program like Express Entry. Details for this program are below. It's a points-based program and you need to have 470+ points to be selected. If you don't have enough points, you will need to look into other programs such as the provincial nominee streams.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

In terms of who can assist, it's really up to you do spend the time researching to determine what it takes to qualify for PR in Canada and to apply. If you want help, then you'll need to hire an immigration lawyer to assist you.