+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which skilled professionals code is applicable for Pharmaceutical regulatory affairs ?

Jul 10, 2021
I have been working in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs for 10 years. The work is to prepare compliance dossier about the medicine and register with Regulatory authorities or Health Authorities in respective countries. Medicines needs to be registered and approved before marketing.

Jenni2022

Jul 19, 2021
HI Sujitha,

I've also been working as Regulatory Affair in my country, and have experience for more than 10 years. I would like to continue working in this field when I come to Canada. However, I understand that the experience in my country (in multi national companies) does not mean that I can meet the requirement of Entry level for working in Canada. I plan to attend an online course for regulatory affair in Canada. Can someone recommend me which college is suitable and their training program can support strongly to find a job later ?

Jul 10, 2021
HI Sujitha,

I've also been working as Regulatory Affair in my country, and have experience for more than 10 years. I would like to continue working in this field when I come to Canada. However, I understand that the experience in my country (in multi national companies) does not mean that I can meet the requirement of Entry level for working in Canada. I plan to attend an online course for regulatory affair in Canada. Can someone recommend me which college is suitable and their training program can support strongly to find a job later ?
Hi ,

Getting degree in regulatory affairs is an option. But it depends on which uni provides one. There is another option. Highly recommended - RAPS certification course. Please visit RAPS website. One drawback is it is very expensive as in payment is in $.

bbj93

Jan 25, 2017
I have been working in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs for 10 years. The work is to prepare compliance dossier about the medicine and register with Regulatory authorities or Health Authorities in respective countries. Medicines needs to be registered and approved before marketing.
Hi, did u get the code? I am also trying to get the NOC code for PV for quite some time.