+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which province?

bunny_2089

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Am In ontarion and soon applying under CEC. morover I am planning to move another province just for back up.
Anyone suggest best province? Right now alberra is good one but how things work there?
Details??

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
Could you explain why having "backup" is helpful?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Nova Scotia.. As far as I know if you have your field job you can apply for PPR in 3 months.

bunny_2089

Star Member
Jan 5, 2014
Here is the senario.currently working in canada on my post graduate workpermit. Aftet study I continue my subway restaurant job. Gradually promoted to supervisor with $13 pay. My boss like my work and promoted to assistant manager. But with same pay $13. I am soon applying under cec, as he is giving me full support for my immigration(job letter etc). So

1 ) is it going to create problem for me if I am applying as assistant manager with this $13 pay? I mean are they going to argue why you have same pay or something like that?
I am not sure for above ans. Dont know CEC approve my case or reject . Thts why need back up,and thats why thinking to move after applying.
Comment nd suggeation plz
Thnxxx

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
It seems like you just got your designation changed for CEC. NO, it wont create a problem even you are working for $10.25/hr as assistant manager. They have nothing to do with your salary. All they need is one year work experience. I would not recommend you to move unless you get your PR. They sometimes call employer for query, and you are currently not working then they might start wondering why? I am not saying that your file will get rejection.

One more thing that might create a problem for you is promotion without increment in salary. Just mention that you were a regular employee, and by seeing your capabilities he promoted you to Assistant Manager. So for e.g. You were sandwich artist in beginning with salary of $10.25/hr, and by seeing your capabilities and hard work he then promoted you to Assistant Manager with salary of $13/hr. P.S. just don't drag supervisor thing in between either go for assistant manager or supervisor.