+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which province provide better policy for international students to immigrate?

llllllove

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
saskatchewan,manitoba,nova scotia,or new brunswick for PNP?I am going to take red river college,nova scotia community college,which is better?I am interested in computer-related programme.

radel

Star Member
Nov 8, 2013
http://www.canadaimmigrants.com/immigration/policy/provincial-immigration-programs-and-express-entry/

Patrick Lam

Star Member
Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
HKVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Oct-2014
File Transfer...
Mar-2014
Med's Request
Oct-2014
Med's Done....
1st Med Exam on Nov-2014 and 2nd Med done on Mar-2015
llllllove said:
saskatchewan,manitoba,nova scotia,or new brunswick for PNP?I am going to take red river college,nova scotia community college,which is better?I am interested in computer-related programme.
If you want to study computer-related programme, I would suggest you to choose colleages from Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, or Calgary. PNP policy always change. By the time you finished, the PNP policy in each province may be changed.

llllllove

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Patrick Lam said:
If you want to study computer-related programme, I would suggest you to choose colleages from Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, or Calgary. PNP policy always change. By the time you finished, the PNP policy in each province may be changed.
But after I did some research,I always found that studying in the local province will give international study many benefits for PNP,I think it is very competitive to go for mainstream immigration stream like CEC in the future after the initiation of Express Entry since CIC adopted this policy from New Zealand and Australia and there is no sign to change in these two countries