+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which Province best for family?

digesh_gathani

Mar 21, 2016
Hello All,

I am New to this forum, i just completed my WES process. 19th March my courier went for WES.
once the report will come and i will be file application in express entry.
can any one tell me which province good for family?
my CRS points are 367.
i have more than 9+ years exp. in Software field. my application will going NOC A - 2173
my wife have more than 8+ years exp. in Tax & Account field, her application will going NOC A - 1111.
what is my chance for PR?
i know from EE my chances are very less then which province i will go?
Please help me.
Thank you :D

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
digesh_gathani said:
Hello All,

I am New to this forum, i just completed my WES process. 19th March my courier went for WES.
my CRS points are 367.
i have more than 9+ years exp. in Software field. my application will going NOC A - 2173
my wife have more than 8+ years exp. in Tax & Account field, her application will going NOC A - 1111.
Please help me.
Saskatchewan is currently the best PNP option as their requirements are relatively lenient than other PNPs. Almost all the Canadian provinces are family friendly in terms of education, medical etc

desertear

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Nomination.....
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
14-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Your over all score 367 definitely is below the Federal EE standard(about 450), so you can only rely on provincial normination.

If you decide to aplly provincial normination, take Sasakatchewan for instance(the easiest province by now):
1.if you can enter into EE pool(according to Federal Skilled Worker category system, you need at least score 67), then you need to get at least 60 score in Sasakatchewan Marking system.
2.If you cannot enter into EE pool, then you can only apply for no-Job category of SINP(Sasakatchewan Immigration Normination Programm).

At present, you need to check two points:
1.If your occupation suits SINP demands.Or else ,refer to other provinces.
2.If your socre meet the basic criteria.(67 of FSW, and 60 of SINP), Or else, improve your English and get higher Socre in IELTS.

digesh_gathani

Mar 21, 2016
desertear Thanks for reply,

nice info, still some doubts hope you can clear that.
1. Saskatchewan charge for PNP process?
2. other than which province good for my profile or my points?
3. can tell me which province charge & how much for PNP process?

once again thank you.

desertear

Mar 22, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2016
Nomination.....
26-04-2016
AOR Received.
14-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
No charge is need in nearly all PNPs.

NB's PNP is also a good choice, because your occupation is highly demanded. Check the detail and go forward!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Both 2173 and 1111 are regulated in Saskatchewan, look for alternative NOCs that fit the same job description.

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
The province which you can find a work easily.

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
"Which Province best for family?"

The province you like the most.

digesh_gathani

Mar 21, 2016
Thanks for your reply
@ramyfathalla : did you tell me which province have better jobs?
i have 367 points & my NOC's 2173/2174 and my wife NOC's 1111

which PNP process i will apply directly without EE application?

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
digesh_gathani said:
Hello All,

my CRS points are 367.
Please help me.
While you try to get the easiest PNP that can boost your score, it may be wise to also consider factors that can boost your CRS to at least 400 which would make eligible to more provinces. You didn't say anything about your IELTS scores, is there any chance you can improve your score any further? to maybe CLB 9+? I can see you have many years of working experience but can you further your education to improve your score as well? These are some other options that can greatly improve your CRS and increase your PN chances. I hope this helps.

digesh_gathani

Mar 21, 2016
wisak said:
While you try to get the easiest PNP that can boost your score, it may be wise to also consider factors that can boost your CRS to at least 400 which would make eligible to more provinces. You didn't say anything about your IELTS scores, is there any chance you can improve your score any further? to maybe CLB 9+? I can see you have many years of working experience but can you further your education to improve your score as well? These are some other options that can greatly improve your CRS and increase your PN chances. I hope this helps.
Thanks for reply. nice info....
my IELTS : L/S/W:5.5, R:5
wife : L:8.5,R:6.5,S/W:6
is there any chance in PNP? because once again going for IELTS exam it's to headache...
any idea which province i apply online directly?

wisak

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
digesh_gathani said:
Thanks for reply. nice info....
my IELTS : L/S/W:5.5, R:5
wife : L:8.5,R:6.5,S/W:6
is there any chance in PNP? because once again going for IELTS exam it's to headache...
any idea which province i apply online directly?
If you ask for my counsel, I would recommend you take the IELTS again ASAP. Getting a CLB 9 (L:8.0,R/S/W:7.0) would increase your CRS by about 70 marks! that brings you close to a total score of 440 or at least above 400 which makes you eligible for many other provinces. In my opinion, the headache of retaking the IELTS is worth it. The competition is getting stiffer, provinces are adding more stringent clauses to their requirements by the day as applicants flood the system so I don't think the standard would be lowered. This is just my opinion anyways.