+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which program i should choose for better visa chances

Bashir.Ahmad

Dec 8, 2020
Hello Everyone
Seniors in this group please guide. I have two offer letters and i have to pay fees in one university as soon as possible.
I received 1st offer letter from University of Winnipeg for 1 year Advanced Business Management diploma and the fees is 12500 CAD. They are offering Leadership, project management and management certificates and also there is an opportunity to get CIM certification along with necessary internship. Eligibility criteria to get admission is 4 years bachelor in relevant field and 1 year job experience.

Second offer letter i received from University Canada West (Private University) for MBA program and the fees is 17500 CAD and i got 5000 CAD scholarship for second year and fees for 2nd year is reduced to 12500 CAD.

I did 2 years Bachelor of Commerce and 2 years Masters in Public Administration (Equal to 4 years bachelor at the international level). I have 2 years job experience in HR and Administration.

I want to know which program i should choose for better visa chances. Seniors in this group please guide.