+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHICH POLICE CHECK IS REQUIRED ?

igotink1733

Jan 30, 2009
Hi Guys, when i came here about 18 months ago from England on a work permit i had to produce a police check, I have heard people saying when you apply to cic you need a new sytle police check which has your photograph on, is this true ?? the reason i ask is when i first came my police check was just a standard one without a photograph attached.
I also heard it has to be no more than 3months old, well my freind sent his police check off to cic which was 3 years old and he now has his PR, funny old world i guess.

A

Albertagoverner

igotink1733 said:
Hi Guys, when i came here about 18 months ago from England on a work permit i had to produce a police check, I have heard people saying when you apply to cic you need a new sytle police check which has your photograph on, is this true ?? the reason i ask is when i first came my police check was just a standard one without a photograph attached.
I also heard it has to be no more than 3months old, well my freind sent his police check off to cic which was 3 years old and he now has his PR, funny old world i guess.
Tell the police officer to make a Police certificate with passport and photograph, they have those performas.

9caesar

May 24, 2015
Please help how to get PCC for Nigeria from India (Delhi)

Hello All

I need to apply for PCC from Nigeria for my father & mother, who stayed in Nigeria in 1980's; from Delhi, current location.
Please help guide the easiest way to procure it.
Thanks in advance.

Carol1972

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO- transfered to Ottowa january 15
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 March 2014
Doc's Request.
15th May 2014
Nomination.....
November 2013 AINP
AOR Received.
June 2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
In process 18th March 2014
Med's Request
may 2014 and January 2017 2nd medical requested
Med's Done....
May 2014 and January 2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2nd march 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2017
LANDED..........
Already landed
Hi we are also from the UK and when asked to submit PCC we gave them it and it did t have our photographs on it that was a year ago , not sure if the rules have changed since then , we haven't been asked to submit a new one ;D