+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which PNPs are easier for Financial Managers NOC 0111 & Financial Analysts NOC 1112?

Zaje

Jan 17, 2020
Hi

My CRS is 401. I have MBA ECA from CES,UoT and CFA Charter holder with 6 years experience in relevant field. My qualification and experience is matching with NOC 0111, Financial managers & also NOC 1112 Financial and investment analysts. Can anybody guide which province I should target for getting Nomination? I mean which provinces actually targeting these NOCs? secondly, CRS 401 is ok for getting PNP?

Princes2020

Jan 1, 2020
Hi

My CRS is 401. I have MBA ECA from CES,UoT and CFA Charter holder with 6 years experience in relevant field. My qualification and experience is matching with NOC 0111, Financial managers & also NOC 1112 Financial and investment analysts. Can anybody guide which province I should target for getting Nomination? I mean which provinces actually targeting these NOCs? secondly, CRS 401 is ok for getting PNP?
I think Saskatchewan is easier as the have accountants category in demand and u do t need job offer for that.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I think Saskatchewan is easier as the have accountants category in demand and u do t need job offer for that.
OP is not a CA. You must find the NOC that best fits your current job duties. Not sure where you are currently working and where you have worked but Canada has a relatively small finance market and lots of people trying to enter the market especially with Brexit and the disruptions in HK. You have a CFA which gives you a leg up but please do some research about how hard it is to get into the well paying investment banking jobs that I assume you want. Perhaps reach out to people with a similar profile as you in LinkedIn. Given the likely recession there also may be a hiring freeze. If you have a good job at home it doesn’t always make sense to immigrate these days. Things have changed in 10-15 years and salaries have gone up in many countries where as cost of living has increased in Canada and salaries are not increasing very much.