+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which Pathway to Opt for CEC or OINP - International Grad Stream

hasankhan222

Apr 29, 2022
Hello everyone, as the title suggests I am midst of selecting which pathway to follow to apply for my PR in Canada.
My scenario and details are mentioned below
I need experts to advice me which path to choose and when to apply in my specific scenario. Thanks

• Graduated from Canadian DLI
  • Working full-time in TEER 1 Job since July 2022
  • Currently on PG work permit
  • Working for ON - GTA Based firm remotely

My Questions:
1. Considering the fact that CEC needs 1 year of local experience, will it be best for me to wait till June 2023 to get 1 year completed and apply for CEC-EE?
2. Should I go for OINP - International Grad Stream or any other PNP (My intent is to receive a PR as soon as possible, and I am willing to move to another province if necessary and want to continue my current job)
3. I am confused between a Job Offer and Work Experience while calculating the CRS score. Will I be posting the Job offer letter and experience letter separately considering I am on the same job since I receive PGWP? Should I upload my Job Offer letter that I was given when I was hired?
4. I have recently completed my IELTS, would you suggest going ahead and creating an EE profile? Considering that I still have a couple of months to finish my 1-year experience.

Thanks

Last edited: