+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which passport pages are mandatory? should include cancelled passport

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
should i scanned whole passport or only biodata pages?
my old and cancelled passport contain visa stamp, entry stamps, exit stamps
but my new passport/renewed passport dnt have ant thing or stamp on it. should i scanned both passports.
i have also visa documents or travel documents for my old passport. please help and reply

rohitsinp23

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
dan_and said:
What is the effing point of starting a new thread and spamming multiple threads with the same question?

Read the instructions next to the document checklist. The latest requirement is just the biodata page, but it depends on when you received your ITA. So check what it says and do exactly as it says in the instructions.

At no point in time did CIC ask for the old passport.
thanks
its not spamming, im not posting useless posts. someone told me, that cic required pages from both passports(all pages)
but there is no info like that.
so i think no harm in creating new threads and posting same text in multiple threads.

IMNA

May 27, 2015
There is no harm in including your cancelled passport. But if you are uploading your new passport do include your authorization to stay in canada as a part of LOE.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
rohitsinp23 said:
thanks
its not spamming, im not posting useless posts. someone told me, that cic required pages from both passports(all pages)
but there is no info like that.
so i think no harm in creating new threads and posting same text in multiple threads.
Sorry but it's spamming.

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IMNA said:
There is no harm in including your cancelled passport. But if you are uploading your new passport do include your authorization to stay in canada as a part of LOE.
What is this authorization? Who issues it?

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rohitsinp23 said:
I think thats the definition of spamming.... :p

IMNA

May 27, 2015
niravk said:
What is this authorization? Who issues it?
I meant Work Permit/Study permit/Visa to stay/work in canada etc (if it was processed with your old passport or your new passport does not contain any entry)

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scan the biopage from your new passport and all the marked pages from your old passport. The only thing that would've changed on the new passport is the picture and your issue/expiry dates so if it's blank.