+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which passport page should I include in citizenship application

chazzmichael

Nov 25, 2013
It says "Provide photocopies of the biographical pages of all passports and/or travel documents (valid and cancelled) for the relevant four (4) year period immediately preceding the date of your application"

I only left the country once in the past 5 years and it only lasted a couple of days, but I got a stamp that wasn't in English, and I can't afford to translate it (they charge $50/stamp), I was wondering can I just include the biographical page? Or is there a place I can get it translated for free?

touché

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
chazzmichael said:
It says "Provide photocopies of the biographical pages of all passports and/or travel documents (valid and cancelled) for the relevant four (4) year period immediately preceding the date of your application"

I only left the country once in the past 5 years and it only lasted a couple of days, but I got a stamp that wasn't in English, and I can't afford to translate it (they charge $50/stamp), I was wondering can I just include the biographical page? Or is there a place I can get it translated for free?
All they want in the application is a copy of the biographical page(s) of your passport(s) for the relevant 4 year period.

Nordicgirl

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Scarborough, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chazzmichael said:

I only sent copies of my biographic pages, none of stamps. I have 2 Chinese stamps in my passport from 2005, and I asked a couple of friends of mine to translate them as I got a panic the night before.