+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which one it the best for me ?? NPN or Express Entry

NewLife2015

May 2, 2015
Hi there, i need your advise, i hope i would get many suggestions from you, i appreciate it.

I've just got the result of the IELTS Test for the English Language, unfortunately i got a 5.5 CLB.
Well i planed before to apply for the Express Entry Program, but the 5.5 CLB is not enough for that, it should be 7 CLB as i see on the CIC's web site.
i had an experience as Software Development Assistant "as i was Student", and that was part time and full time as well. Anyway .. that kind of skill is only available to apply for the Express Entry Immigration Program NOC 0 + A +B, as i was not successful to get 7 CLB in IELTS Test, i am thinking now to look for a Provincial Nomination Program, i should have about 5 CLB at least, that is fine .. but Software Development is not included of NOC C or NOC D.
An other thing, Nomination Program is based on Job Experience in the last 5 years, that is my work experience:
-Part time 08/13 - 03/14
-Part time & Full Time 11/08 - 02/10

So now what should i do, thanks for your suggestions

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
First of all - is your experience from Canada? Because that's what you need to have for CEC (Canada Experience Class).
Second: I am pretty sure provincial nominee programs are for people who are currently working in that particular province, or for graduates, who finished some education in Canada. You definitely need a job offer from eligible employer from that province, which basically means LMIA

If you are not in Canada, you receive points on you language test, age, education level (which needs to be internationally assessed) and the years of experience.

NewLife2015

May 2, 2015
my job experience was in Germany, but i read that some provinces accept either a job offer or a sponsor like a friend living there to support the filing stuff
I am currently in Canada, but only with the Status Visitor since about 8 months

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada Experience Class stream is for skilled workers having at least 1 year experience in Canada.
Job offer from employer means you have an employer, who is able to provide you LMIA. Or you would have to be LMI exempt, like for example people, who graduated from public schools is Canada.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/eligibility.asp