+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHICH ONE IS BETTER IN ONTARIO??

Lolo12

Jul 4, 2015
Can u kindly tell me which is better to live for single family?? Milton OR Waterloo?? Which has better schools, parks, shops etc??

anujoshi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is a very broad question. It all depends on what is important to you.

Waterloo is a nice University-centric town with good industries, job opportunities and community life. Milton is similar, perhaps larger, with lots of up-and-coming amenities and development. Both cities are pridefully Ontarian in nature, meaning we are blessed with good communities, schools, healthcare, kids recreation, etc. in basically all parts of the city. If you are looking for something specific in terms of housing neighbourhood, contact me through email or phone/WhatsApp and I can assist you there.

When are you moving to Canada?

Lolo12

Jul 4, 2015
anujoshi said:
This is a very broad question. It all depends on what is important to you.

Waterloo is a nice University-centric town with good industries, job opportunities and community life. Milton is similar, perhaps larger, with lots of up-and-coming amenities and development. Both cities are pridefully Ontarian in nature, meaning we are blessed with good communities, schools, healthcare, kids recreation, etc. in basically all parts of the city. If you are looking for something specific in terms of housing neighbourhood, contact me through email or phone/WhatsApp and I can assist you there.

When are you moving to Canada?
What you would say about Burlington??

torontosm

Champion Member
Apr 3, 2013
Lolo12 said:
If you are working in Burlington, or the surrounding towns, it's a great place to live. If you plan on commuting every day to Toronto, it will become very tedious very quickly.

anujoshi

Star Member
Apr 18, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lolo12 said:
Burlington is a wonderful city in and of itself. Like someone else also mentioned, if you're commuting daily to downtown Toronto, it may become tedious. But if you are working in any industry/company in Burlington and/or Halton region, I've heard it's a nice place to live.