+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which NOC is Best Seits...?

mytSOUL

Apr 25, 2019
Dear Friends,

I am getting ready my self to apply for EE- FSW. after reading and gathering informations and checked my eligibility I am some what confused on deciding which NOC Number to consider. my details and questions are as follow:

I have the following credentials which I list them in chronological order:

1. Diploma in Radiography (Medical Radiation Technologist) - which is two year full time University study.

2. Certificate in Computer Maintenance - which is a three month training.

3. Certificate in Office Machine Maintenance - which is 6 month training.

4. BSc in Computer Science - which is four year full time study. graduated Jan, 2019.

I applied to WES for ECA Report to the first and fourth( my Diploma and BSc).

While I was employed full time as Radiographer or Medical radiation technologist, I was working part time Job as IT Support for small companies .Again, since Sept, 2014 I joined a Computer Science school to study computer science and continue working part time job at least 20 hours a week, as IT Support- which has similar main duties with NOC 2281(Computer Network Technicians)

From the above information I was working, since Oct, 2014 , as an IT support before holding my BSc. I have got the job offer by my certificates. this implies I have more than 4 years experience for NOC-2281 with in the last ten years. Until I Joined University I used to worked as Radiographer, which has similar main duties with NOC-3215, for 11 years in which I have more than 3 years experience with in the last ten years.

My QUESTION IS AS FOLLOW:

1. Which Foreign Skill experience Do you think that will increases my Chance of getting PR Visa? assuming that I have got Positive report for ECA from WES.
2. is is possible to get ECA report for my Certificates ( 2 and 3)?

Thanks you very much for your attention and consideration.