+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which NOC code should people with job title "Data Engineer" put in in their application?

iamrafiul

Nov 15, 2020
Hi,

I am currently working as "Data Engineer" in a company. When I search for this title, I don't see this in any of the 2172 and 2173 example job title lists. As the experience certificates are highly important for getting the PR, I want to know which NOC code I shall put so that it does not create any confusion.

Can any of you, who has gone through the same/similar dilemma, help me regarding choosing the NOC code for Data Engineer?

Thanks in advance.

Srushti2020

Dec 12, 2021
Hi,

I am currently working as "Data Engineer" in a company. When I search for this title, I don't see this in any of the 2172 and 2173 example job title lists. As the experience certificates are highly important for getting the PR, I want to know which NOC code I shall put so that it does not create any confusion.

Can any of you, who has gone through the same/similar dilemma, help me regarding choosing the NOC code for Data Engineer?

Thanks in advance.
Which noc code, did you choose

Manaswini3m

Mar 1, 2024
Hello

May I know which noc code you have used for DATA ENGINEER in EE? I'm confused between 21211 – Data scientists and 21223 – Database analysts and data administrators. Could you please help me with that.

Thanks