+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which NOC CODE is applicable - Quality Auditor(Automotive)

angad.ajay

Feb 12, 2013
Hello friends,

I am working as Quality Auditor (Automotive Parts). I don't know what is the exact NOC CODE for this position. Below are my job responsibilities, please someone tell if have any idea

Critical Success Factors

Ability to maintain records in an organized and tidy manner
Ability to utilize problem solving techniques effectively
Support Quality System, Health & Safety and Environmental Management System Requirements
Ensure that all duties and tasks are carried out in a safe and efficient manner and at no time is the employee or their co-workers placed in an unsafe condition

Responsibilities

Perform all inspections required for assigned areas, including capability studies for prototype and PPAP parts
Perform in-process/first off/last-off inspection of product and inform the quality lead hand/Supervisor and production supervisor of any discrepancies for defective product found in the manufacturing process and take appropriate steps to reduce and prevent the manufacturing of defective parts
Ensure that all Inspection Data Sheets (IDS) are filled in properly
Effectively communicating with Operators
Perform capability, gauge, R &R studies, Quality testing as required
Assist in sample preparation and implementation of boundary samples etc. including training and/or retraining of personnel as required
Review training and/or retraining of personnel as required
Insure that all measurement tools and gauges for products are maintained in proper working order and are kept clean at all times
Issue tooling repair orders as required to effect improvement in products
Documentation, auditing and record keeping of Quality documents, i.e. SPC charts, audit sheets, logs, Quality Alerts etc.
Effectively communicating with Operators and other Quality personnel in order to meet and maintain Quality standards
Troubleshooting and actively participating in our corrective and preventive action program, and ensuring implemented Quality measures are maintained by all personnel
Control of non-conforming product following established documented procedures
Actively practice and participate in the 5-S program in all Quality areas
Ensure responsible areas are clean and hazard free at all times
Following company policies on Quality Management System, Health, Safety and Environmental Management system and PPE requirements
Contribute to the continuous improvement initiatives on all aspect of the job