Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Sir K said:
I am in a fix now, I need to raise bank draft for me to pay my RPRF and my link in Canada is out of town.
Can someone confirm if I can get it done in CITIBank here in Nigeria? If yes Whats the procedure?
Thanks
I would advise you to try to visit a Citibank yourself to find out for yourself. I know there's one in Victoria Island, Idowu taylor i think. Don't delay o,use your legs or send someone u trust to find out. You could also get the draft through a friend or relative of yours in the UK or US if you have. No need to be in a fix.

Sir K

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Jada
I called a friend and he said they do it. I will be in Lagos next week for my medical test, then I will get to their office and find out myself.
Thanks

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sir k,
I think the RPRF fee that you want to pay must be paid to accra and not canada. Why can't you get a draft in any accra bank and pay the cedis equivalent (Though Canadian dollars too are accepted but both can be used for payment). I think all correspondence with NS, Sydney ends with AOR from them and all transaction should now be with Accra.

I stand to be corrected
Boljet

minus360

Star Member
Mar 19, 2009
London, England, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2009
Doc's Request.
July 2009
File Transfer...
April 2009
Med's Request
Sep. 2009
Med's Done....
Oct. 2009
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
March 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
June 2010
dreamteam said:
plz which nigerian bank would raise drafts in Canadian dollars?my brother's application just got returned to him.
been to Standard Chatered, IBTC Stanbic, Fidelity, GTBank,Intercontinental, Access,Zenith,Diamond, not one of these can do it for me. so what do i do now?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2009/ob153.asp

CAN.JENDOR

Sep 1, 2009
To draw a Canadian draft vide Naija will be through a Dom Acct , CitiBank VI or through a friend in US/Canada or UK. Push for any of the three without delay. Did mine through a friend in UK
All the best.

Sir K

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Ive been to Citibank personally, and the said no!. I even tried to open a dorm account, they told me they only open a dorm account for corporate bodies.

Trust

Oct 31, 2005
Nigeria
Try Standard Chartered Bank. They open Dom accounts for individuals - though they do not have many branches around.

Odeks

Star Member
Sep 25, 2009
Sir K,

I understand CITI BANK only deal with corporate bodies. No dealing with individual.
Also can u please tell me how many people would pay for the RPRF in a family of 4, i.e the principal applicant,spouse and 2 kids (4yrs and 2yrs respectively) if the whole thing went through.
Thanks.

aner777

Star Member
Sep 14, 2009
Hello Guys,
I would suggest that if you know a realiable person with a good credit card or visa card then you can gp ahead and use it cos i heard that canadian authority has just ok this system of payment though i have not tried it myself cos i've not submitted my application yet but i've been reading.So try and see if this can work.

Sir K

Star Member
Mar 16, 2009
Hi guys
I raised a bank draft from GT bank last week after opening a dorm account with them. Though I opened the account with GT bank but the draft belongs to Citibank. The draft is for my RPRF. I will send it this week, I sincerely hope it will sail through.
Cheers

Gbosky

Sep 26, 2009
go to GT Bank-Ademola Adetokunbo branch,Lagos,ask for International Draft Unit.Make sure u hav a dormicilliary account wit dem.I did mine successfully there.Best of Luck.