+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which is better Centennial or George brown

Sep 25, 2013
Dear all

I received an acceptance letter from from Centennial college and George brown to attend PG certificate in International Business management. KPI comparison between both says that Centennial is the better , while students reviews says centennial is a Hell , every thing is bad.Any one can advise ??????

Also i have some general questions :
Another issue , how much time i need in Canada before the course starts to arrange my life , 1 month or more or Less ??
Should i have the course fund and my Egyptian employer financial sponsorship letter , is this enough to prove my financial capability ?

thanks for this forum and all the useful topics posted.

RAJA304

Jul 28, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maged.m.radwan said:
Dear all

I received an acceptance letter from from Centennial college and George brown to attend PG certificate in International Business management. KPI comparison between both says that Centennial is the better , while students reviews says centennial is a Hell , every thing is bad.Any one can advise ??????

Another issue , how much time i need in Canada before the course starts to arrange my life , 1 month or more or Less ??
Should i have the course fund and my Egyptian employer financial sponsorship letter , is this enough to prove my financial capability ?

Students r right.

photographer99

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
maged.m.radwan said:
Dear all

Im a centennial student..college is good..!

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
whichever college you choose, just don't expect too much. that's my advise.

Rahul dhiman

Sep 26, 2013
i want to know about centennial college?

hiii all...
i m planning t go to canada .. and the course i wish to pursue is only offered by centennial. can anyone tell me is centennial a good college..???
coz students r sayin its nt... wat is the problm.. if anyone genuinly can reply bak and help me...
thanks

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
^
every college is the same, it depends on you, teachers wont spoonfeed you to study. you have to make effort for you to make a change.

lorerodri

Feb 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most of Ontario employers like to hire students from George Brown, more than the rest of Colleges.

GB has a plus for me regarding jobs, but its not as big as CC 8)