+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which is better australia or canada?

singh84

May 19, 2010
himanshu2277 said:
I am going to Canada, wowww my Dream country, I also like Australia, I studied there for 1year 8moths Perth, even visited lots of places, but I don't like to be as Immigrant of Australia, becasue of lots of reasons, first I dont like weather always warm, its true, we can not earn money fast and easily which we can earn in Canada, Australia is too far from USA and eaven far from many beautifull islands like jamaica , bermuda etc, no more good relatives in Australia , even some members and people told Australia have big area of desert thats true, people are struggling lots to earn good money and purchase car in Australia even I seen people are there who isearning good and he can not able to purchase car at this stage.

I dont understand that if people have Australian PR or citizenship then why they refer this forum and apply for Canadian PR??? what the reason for them to leave Australian and start new life on Canadian PR.

Himanshu2277

another omm lol anyhow wish you good luck to earn money fast and easily in canada but if you cant then pls dont criticize canada atleast best of luck

arlesoma

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Guatemala City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
?
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
Work Visa - Feb. 2012
LANDED..........
March 22nd, 2012
Quote from: scaria197 on June 12, 2010, 09:06:41 pm
Asamfir,

Thanks for your answers on Australia. So what is actually driving applicants from Australia to Canada? If you have Permanent Residency of Australia will you consider moving to Canada?

-scaria197

arlesoma said:
Hi all of you, very interesting points of view, but it would be nice to move on to other topics related to Australia vs. Canada, just let me reennforce Scaria197 quotes and maybe you can help me out with the following questions.

1- Kriss905: it seems you are in austraila right now, correct? but that you are applying to the PR of Canada, why so are you seeking to move to Canada now? Why the desire to move from Austrailia when you are already there and now move to Canada?

2- Members:Is it possible that one can apply to both PR? For example if one gets the one for Canada, moves to Canada and at the same time also process the one for Australia (which if granted would be given after one is in Canada), is this a possibility or once you get one PR you can not get another one from another country or does this doesn't matter?

Thaks guys for your support! ;)
Hello please your comments for question 1 , which is a question 2 other memebers have asked too and also please question #2 above, thanks.

scaria197

Star Member
Jun 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Scheduled
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Members:Is it possible that one can apply to both PR? For example if one gets the one for Canada, moves to Canada and at the same time also process the one for Australia (which if granted would be given after one is in Canada), is this a possibility or once you get one PR you can not get another one from another country or does this doesn't matter?

>>This is definitely possible and allowed. Ultimately it is the applicant decision on where they want to settle. They have already paid their applicant fee for both locations. :)

dodan

Mar 7, 2010
usa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
one's own home country. neither aus nor ca.... take it granted from me bro/sis.

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
0811 - Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
singh84 , can you tell me how many points can I get for Australia immigration and how many months or years it will take.
I am simple graduate 12+3 = 15years, 8years of IT experience as systems admin, network admin, network engineer, network manager etc skills sets with MCSA MCSE CCNA etc certifications.

IELTS General Training bands average 5.5, AGE : 33 years.

wife education higher secondary , her work experience export manager for 5years now not working since 2years. 1child USA born 1year 7months old.

never studied in australia, good and fluency in english, hindi, italian languages.
can you calculate my points, or can anyone tell me how much points I will get for AUS immigration.
I am on H1B in USA since 2year some months and thinking to migrate AUS or canada.
please reply.
Immigration1 (prashant)

scaria197

Star Member
Jun 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Scheduled
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
immigration1,

singh84 can surely respond. However, your best bet will be to look here:

immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/175/eligibility-applicant.htm

-scaria197

samkor

Star Member
May 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear bhaveshenee,
i know there is category for mechanical engineer.
but i have 1 yrs. exp. as a trainer in Eng.. company.
so, i would like to apply under NOC 4131.

himanshu2277

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
Boston
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo , NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
IELTS Request
sent - Done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Namaste...!
Passport Req..
Namaste...!
VISA ISSUED...
Ohh GOD...!
LANDED..........
Namaste...!
Singh84 something, what do you mean another omm.. what are you doing then in
Canadavisa.com forum if you happy settled in the AUSTRALIA?... or are you moving to canada soon , why? if Australia is nice then why dont you help for the special forums of Australian immigation.... dont you think so that this forum is purely for who want to go for Canada PR.
ohhh lots of nuts are here that they disturb the main aim of this forum and topic asked in this forum.
himanshu2277

omm

Champion Member
Aug 27, 2009
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
look ugly weather in sydeny september 23rd 2009, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQdZFllbNX4
uhhhh think how warm this weather on that day... I never seen this kind of weather in India in any small village...

OMM

immigration1

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
San Diego
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo USA
NOC Code......
0811 - Primary Production Managers (Except Agriculture)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2nd AOR "In-process"
IELTS Request
Sent CIO - CHC VO
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
singh or any australian applicant or PR hodlers, please tell me can i apply directly on h t t p :/ / ww w . i m m i . g o v . a u /e _ v i s a / g e n e r al - s k i l l e d- m ig ration. h t m # a, for General Skilled Migration Application as computer systems manager or IT manager is my skills,
what documents we need to prepared first and which IELTS exam is valid for it means general training or academic. pls reply if possible,
immigration1 (prashant)

samkor

Star Member
May 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
himanshu2277 said:
Singh84 something, what do you mean another omm.. what are you doing then in
Canadavisa.com forum if you happy settled in the AUSTRALIA?... or are you moving to canada soon , why? if Australia is nice then why dont you help for the special forums of Australian immigation.... dont you think so that this forum is purely for who want to go for Canada PR.
ohhh lots of nuts are here that they disturb the main aim of this forum and topic asked in this forum.
himanshu2277
brother mind your language...........if somebody get helps from this debate what goes from your pocket?
think twice before write anything.......

himanshu2277

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
Boston
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo , NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2009
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
IELTS Request
sent - Done
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Namaste...!
Passport Req..
Namaste...!
VISA ISSUED...
Ohh GOD...!
LANDED..........
Namaste...!
he have to first mind the language , and first dont compare it if he dont know anything, even I also support and help people. why he start comparission..... stop it singh and think before when u compare someone to another.

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
omm said:
look ugly weather in sydeny september 23rd 2009, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQdZFllbNX4
uhhhh think how warm this weather on that day... I never seen this kind of weather in India in any small village...

OMM
OMM,

If you understand, things are as they are, if you don't understand, things are as they are.

Sapana

scaria197

Star Member
Jun 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Bufallo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2010
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Scheduled
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I think the aim of this thread is to take an informed decision on whether Canada PR is better than going to Australia. It is "ok" to question or ask these type of questions as one is making life changing decisions. After all Canada and Australia are two countries that have their own set of advantages and disadvantages.