+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which is better after pwgp for pr? via ainp or canada experience class?

scil19

Oct 6, 2016
hi everyone!

i would like to ask which is better to apply upon receiving post graduate work permit?
through AINP or Canada Experience Class?

as what i've read, via ainp i can apply as long as i have full time work and can apply for PR as long as ive been nominated, same as CEC but i need to work 12 months before i can apply. which is better and faster? hope you can help me provide more informations and also if someone experienced it already.

thankyou!

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scil19 said:
hi everyone!

i would like to ask which is better to apply upon receiving post graduate work permit?
through AINP or Canada Experience Class?

as what i've read, via ainp i can apply as long as i have full time work and can apply for PR as long as ive been nominated, same as CEC but i need to work 12 months before i can apply. which is better and faster? hope you can help me provide more informations and also if someone experienced it already.

thankyou!
Looking at the current situation it is better to apply for APNP and then apply for Federal PR, As it will give you 600 additional points in CRS profile, and I am sure by the time you have the nomination you will have 12 months of experience to qualify for FSW as well...

Best of luck....

scil19

Oct 6, 2016
garyastudent said:
Looking at the current situation it is better to apply for APNP and then apply for Federal PR, As it will give you 600 additional points in CRS profile, and I am sure by the time you have the nomination you will have 12 months of experience to qualify for FSW as well...

Best of luck....

thanks for the response, do you have any idea how many months processing of APNP?

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scil19 said:
thanks for the response, do you have any idea how many months processing of APNP?
No Idea about that, you should check the PNP search, I am sure you will get the answer....