+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which IMM5669 form to use

Noah1

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Hi all,

Sorry for all the questions on this form but its driving me crazy now !
So I received a response requesting the following :
A newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) including all addresses since the age of 18 on section #8 and #12bearing an original signature.
Questions on this are:
1. Can I use the old form or do I need to submit the new eIMM5669 form?
2.Using the eIMM5669 form I can validate. When I press validate it bring me to the first row under government positions even though I click no to "have you ever held any government positions. I have deleted all the rows under this but they keep reappearing after the document is saved. Anyone know why this is?
3. Can I just amend my orginal document Imm5669 or will they know I didnt start a new one. I guess is there any version control on this?
4. It says to validate the Imm5669 but on the old form I cannot find any validate button on the eImm5669 its very clear. Anyone know where I can find this?
5.CiC what all my addresses and personal history since I was 18 but i had already submitted this and there are no gaps. The only thing is I went back a few months in my history priort

Reactions: alnemeh82

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
This is exactly the same struggle I'm going through right now. Did you end up filling eIMM5669 or the old one?

sami726

Feb 20, 2017
I sent the old one and it worked out as yesterday I had my landing interview
Hi Need your kind guidance
I have been asked to submit
Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background
Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this
office by:

In my GC account a folder pop ups where I need to upload it. I am confused there are two types of BG declaration forms.. IMM 5669 and eimm5669? which one to use?and what is meant by bearing an original signature. I have to take the print, sign it by hand and then scan and upload it?

Noah1

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Hi,

I used the IMM569 form only. I printed the page, signed it and scanned it back in. You can also use adobe for signatures if you can avail of that software.
Best of luck