+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which french certificate is better?

amarinez

Oct 25, 2018
Mexico
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi to everyone, so i'm currently studying french, i've just begun B2 level. My question is, which test is "easier" in order to obtain the necessary points to qualify for Quebec program TEF, TCF or DELF and why?

Thank you all for your reponses

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
I´ve done TEFAQ which is easier than TEF because you only have to do oral expression and comprehension, rest is optional. But this is only valid for Quebec, if you´re planning to apply to a federal program directly, TEFAQ will not be useful.

Arionhoxha

Jan 27, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
B
I´ve done TEFAQ which is easier than TEF because you only have to do oral expression and comprehension, rest is optional. But this is only valid for Quebec, if you´re planning to apply to a federal program directly, TEFAQ will not be useful.
Hello a question im learning frenxh every day 2 hours i was back in my country a2 but i have 1 year here dont know is the test very hard or is not so hard to take the b2?

lostinquebec

Feb 8, 2019
Hello a question im learning frenxh every day 2 hours i was back in my country a2 but i have 1 year here dont know is the test very hard or is not so hard to take the b2?
You don´t choose the test according the level, it´s the same one for everyone and you get scored on it