+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which ECA agency should I go for to evaluate Annamalai MBA (2022)?

zC2021

Apr 2, 2023
Did you apply for ECA, I am in the same boat haven't received degree yet and need to get my ECA done for Annamalai MBA.
Did anyone get a successful ECA from CES for Annamalai MBA distance recently.
don't see anything post 2021.

priyapkai

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Did anyone get a successful ECA from CES for Annamalai MBA distance recently.
don't see anything post 2021.
Listen, Annamalai University is in a better standing than University of Madras. I did my B.Com at Annamalai. I'm fairly certain that CES will grant Masters for your MBA from Annamalai University.

I only sent my MBA to them. I didnt even send a copy of my Bachelors. I had already gotten by B.Com+MBA verified by WES as PG Diploma. Then I saw successful applicants from CES on this very forum and I got ECA as Masters from CES . Just do it. :)

Also CES will accept if you send the sealed transcript yourself.

zC2021

Apr 2, 2023
Well, I mailed them recently asking when we'll get the final certificate, when the convocation is, if it's possible to get the degree certificate early by paying them some money or fee etc. but they replied 5 days later just saying that "post convocation certificates will be sent out". That's it. So, no. I haven't had any fruitful results to annamalai mba degree from any eca agencies yet.
They dispatched degrees, have you applied for ECA please share procedure if you have applied.

SovonHalder

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
India
They dispatched degrees, have you applied for ECA please share procedure if you have applied.
Hey sorry for the late reply. It didn't work out for me. After about 2 months CES told me that it's out of their scope to evaluate the degree from Annamalai (due to some ongoing issues with accreditation or something). I got some of my money back. I am looking to apply through IQAS now.