+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which ECA agency should I go for to evaluate Annamalai MBA (2022)?

SovonHalder

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
India
IQAS doesn't accept Provisional Certificate (Got Provisional in November & not sure when I'll get the Final Certificate).
WES won't consider this as Master's.

Should I try with CES or is this not gonna work?
(Considering... that there were something funky going on between the government and the university with accreditation and whatnot.)

I recently lost 5 points due to age, so I badly need this. Please suggest. Thank you.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
IQAS doesn't accept Provisional Certificate (Got Provisional in November & not sure when I'll get the Final Certificate).

(Considering... that there were something funky going on between the government and the university with accreditation and whatnot.)

I recently lost 5 points due to age, so I badly need this. Please suggest. Thank you.
No ECA takes into consideration Provisional certificate, the Uni has to send your completion certificate and transcript to the ECA.

SovonHalder

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
India
No ECA takes into consideration Provisional certificate, the Uni has to send your completion certificate and transcript to the ECA.
It literally says "Final or provisional diploma/degree certificate" on their official page here after I select India as a country: https://learn.utoronto.ca/comparative-education-service/apply-now/new-applicants/country-document-requirements

Plus I've seen a bunch of youtube videos where people applied to CES with provisional. And on the other forums online where people say CES accepts provisional.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Last edited:

SovonHalder

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
India
Then go ahead if so sure.
I was simply looking for information that made me understand why Provisional degree isn't enough (because everything I found was on the contrary). You chose not to say anything to someone who's looking for help, and yet took the time to modify your response after seeing my quote, to make it extra salty.

What's with the tone of hostility man?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I was simply looking for information that made me understand why Provisional degree isn't enough (because everything I found was on the contrary). You chose not to say anything to someone who's looking for help, and yet took the time to modify your response after seeing my quote, to make it extra salty.

What's with the tone of hostility man?
Its nothing anything like that you are not ready to listen so all good, if you had done extensive research than all good. I was looking and asking around to answer that but if not ready to wait then all good. It is a public forum and all here are volunteers and answer as per their convenience not as a lawyer.
Provisional is not considered valid by some ECAs as it the name says provisional. Your question answered.

zC2021

Apr 2, 2023

Waiting for responses thanks.

zC2021

Apr 2, 2023

Did you apply for ECA, I am in the same boat haven't received degree yet and need to get my ECA done for Annamalai MBA.

SovonHalder

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
India
Did you apply for ECA, I am in the same boat haven't received degree yet and need to get my ECA done for Annamalai MBA.
Well, I mailed them recently asking when we'll get the final certificate, when the convocation is, if it's possible to get the degree certificate early by paying them some money or fee etc. but they replied 5 days later just saying that "post convocation certificates will be sent out". That's it. So, no. I haven't had any fruitful results to annamalai mba degree from any eca agencies yet.

priyapkai

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019

I got my ECA as Masters for MBA from University of Madras. I applied on 7 Oct 2022 and I had the ECA in my hand on 7 Nov 2022. Was super quick for me.

I have my final degree certificate.

zC2021

Apr 2, 2023
I got my ECA as Masters for MBA from University of Madras. I applied on 7 Oct 2022 and I had the ECA in my hand on 7 Nov 2022. Was super quick for me.

I have my final degree certificate.
Is it with a degree or a provisional certificate.