+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

which course!!!

Vipul singh

Aug 11, 2011
i got admission in software engineering technology.. bt i can change my course in networking too.bt deep down i know that my interest is in programming.. s help me guys. do i proced with interest or i should change my course which promises job in canada

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Vipul (sunny),

Programming is all about "logic"....Networking is all about "procedural aptitude". CCNA in Networking is in huge demand all over the World (thanks to its monopoly!). Though, its depend on your aptitude and skills, so its very hard to suggest anything, but still I would suggest you to think about Networking.... and you know Networking in Computer is just like a Networking with Canadian girls ;) so why not try it. :)

Cheers !

Lovely_16

Jun 28, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine interest is also in programming like u and i hv applied in a pg certiifcate course which i dont like. But once i got a visa and landed in canada, i m going to change my course. I think we should always go with ur passion to be always happy. Rest of things is up to you. :)

Vipul singh

Aug 11, 2011
@lovely16
Which course and college u r opting for.. i know passion should my destiny. bt as u know networking is huge demand in canada. As company bell and rogers r here...
so please guys seriousy tell me wat to do.. suggestions, criticism are welcome..

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Vipul singh said:
@ lovely16
Which course and college u r opting for.. i know passion should my destiny. bt as u know networking is huge demand in canada. As company bell and rogers r here...
so please guys seriousy tell me wat to do.. suggestions, criticism are welcome..
Once again, its very hard to suggest anything specific to you. In all, I will go with "Networking" (with CCNA Certification!).

Cheers.

Lovely_16

Jun 28, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I m going to sheridan college for Enterprise database management course. In which 1sem contains deep concepts of Java and 2nd sem consists of oracle database,while 3rd sem is co-operative paid work. By the way in which collg u r going to........