+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which college is good for Computing/Software Engineering/Information Technology

himel420

Jul 18, 2016
Hello,

I am willing to apply to Canadian colleges/institutes in the field of Computing/IT/Web Development. Can anyone please suggest me which college would be good enough in computing field and most importantly reputation and job employment is good.

I have searched computing/IT courses in Humber, BCIT, Centennial, Sheridan colleges. But right now I am little bit confused as to which college should I apply.

Also if possible please suggest me any other reputable computing Diplomas/Advance Diploma/Post Graduate Certificate in Canada.

Thank you.

Godymn

Feb 15, 2016
himel420 said:
Hello,

I am willing to apply to Canadian colleges/institutes in the field of Computing/IT/Web Development. Can anyone please suggest me which college would be good enough in computing field and most importantly reputation and job employment is good.

I have searched computing/IT courses in Humber, BCIT, Centennial, Sheridan colleges. But right now I am little bit confused as to which college should I apply.

Also if possible please suggest me any other reputable computing Diplomas/Advance Diploma/Post Graduate Certificate in Canada.

Thank you.
Check NAIT for DMIT. You can also check other of their IT courses.

***Appreciate***

jonsnow

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
himel420 said:
Hello,

Thank you.
Why dont you apply for good programmes at universities instead of these colleges

himel420

Jul 18, 2016
jonsnow said:
Why dont you apply for good programmes at universities instead of these colleges
First of all, thank you for your reply. It means a lot.

Thing is I am not sure whether I will be eligible in top university specially in good computer science/IT courses. Also I think college/Institute courses prepare students to be more job friendly in less amount of times, that's why I have shown more interest in these degrees. How about overall college degrees in IT/Computer Science/Software Development in Canada? I actually have not much idea whether they are good or just below average. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

jonsnow

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
himel420 said:
First of all, thank you for your reply. It means a lot.

Thing is I am not sure whether I will be eligible in top university specially in good computer science/IT courses. Also I think college/Institute courses prepare students to be more job friendly in less amount of times, that's why I have shown more interest in these degrees. How about overall college degrees in IT/Computer Science/Software Development in Canada? I actually have not much idea whether they are good or just below average. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
They can prepare students all they want but a college qualification will always be inferior to a good university degree. University of Waterloo is a well respected uni in Canada and around the world for its programmes in the field of computer science

himel420

Jul 18, 2016
jonsnow said:
They can prepare students all they want but a college qualification will always be inferior to a good university degree. University of Waterloo is a well respected uni in Canada and around the world for its programmes in the field of computer science
But also university degree are more expensive compared to those college ones ... Also most of the canadian university want GRE which is time consuming as well... What's your final suggestion then ?