+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which college is good - Douglas or Seneca or Humber

savi18

Dec 12, 2016
Hello everyone
I want to know
1. Which college is best in canada for business related courses?
2. Does it make any difference if i apply for a one year or two years program?
3. What are your reviews regarding douglas and seneca and Humber college?
4. My brother is studying in toronto. What are the chances of refusal from embassy if i apply for a college in toronto. As my agent has told me that the embassy might think that we want to settle down there and studying there is just a way.

My details are-
IELTS - 7.5
10th - 66 %(2007)
12th - 73%(2009)
B.com -66% (2012)
M.Com -79% (2014)
B.Ed - 78% (2015)
Now working as an assistant professor.

Please help me. I would be really thankful.
With regards,
Savneet Aulakh

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
I can only help you with your second question. If you plan to stay in Canada after graduation, it's better to take 2-year program because you can get a 3-year post graduate work permit after graduation. But only public schools and certain private schools are qualified for post graduate work permit.

navi5

Star Member
Dec 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
I've heard a lot about seneca and George Brown. But I'm applying for September 2017 intake fot hr management nd I'll prefer seneca. It's on top from laat 2-3 years. Humber, as my agent told me does not offer co-op programme and since past few years has lost its value. Seneca on the ither hand offers co-op for 4 months and that's paid.
Living anywhere in Canada is ok. I don't think it has anything to do with visa.
Navya :)

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
I've heard a lot about seneca and George Brown. But I'm applying for September 2017 intake fot hr management nd I'll prefer seneca. It's on top from laat 2-3 years. Humber, as my agent told me does not offer co-op programme and since past few years has lost its value. Seneca on the ither hand offers co-op for 4 months and that's paid.
Living anywhere in Canada is ok. I don't think it has anything to do with visa.
Navya :)
Are you studying at Seneca College