+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which College is better ....Help me plz!!!

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Hello Everyone

Anyone suggest me which one is the better option for me . As i have completed the degree in Computer Science and Engineering from India.So which course, as well as college, will be the plus for my profile.

1. Conestoga College - Information Technology Business Analysis - Operations

2. Northern Lights College- Business Management– Post Degree Diploma, Information Technology Specialization

basically, I am searching for two-year courses.

Thanks in advance...

priyal

May 4, 2016
Hi,

I am Priyal Vaswani from India.

I am looking forward to studying a post graduate certificate program in Marketing preferably in Toronto (Ontario).

I have shortlisted the courses and colleges, but since I am not very well aware about the reputation of the below mentioned colleges, I will appreciate your valuable inputs.

So if one had to make a choice between Seneca and Humber, which college would be better?

Await your reply.

Thank you.

nope

Oct 3, 2015
Guys, if you can't read about the colleges you're interested in and decide which one fits you best, you shouldn't be going to college.

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
Dear Frnd Nope

I have gone through all d details of college online. But those who are physically present there, can explain better as compared to whatever mentioned online or different forums and thats d main motive to posting such a query on forum. And I think this is very normal question which people used to ask before going to any college.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
amitesh said:
Dear Frnd Nope

I have gone through all d details of college online. But those who are physically present there, can explain better as compared to whatever mentioned online or different forums and thats d main motive to posting such a query on forum. And I think this is very normal question which people used to ask before going to any college.
http://www.collegesontario.org/outcomes/key-performance-indicators.html Humber seems to come out on top in this survey but end of day any feedback you get would only be a personal view and some people will always find fault whichever college. Just have to put everything together and take an educated guess if the course looks right for you plus where the college is located in GTA plus what facilities they offer to Internationals, fees unfortunately are always high wherever.