28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
zub2612 said:
So clearly, its wrong to say that these colleges are "nothing".
Yes - I agree this statement is wrong. I don't think education is ever "nothing".

Having said that, some colleges certainly have better overall reputations than others - just like some universities have better reputations than others. For colleges, if you had a choice, I would pick George Brown or Humber over Centennial or Seneca. I think Sheridan is in a different category because it's excellent for certain arts programs such as Animation and Medical/Technical Illustration. However I don't think it would be a great idea to take business at Sheridan (if they even offer it). From a university standpoint, schools like UofT, Queen's, McMaster, Waterloo, etc. are in a different league than schools like Lakehead, Brock, etc.

There's also the university vs. college question. A university degree typically gets you further and a university degree is certainly better if you're interested in a business career (e.g. banking). However if you're interested in trade work or something more artistic (e.g. Animation, Chef, Electrician, etc.) - college would probably be a far better choice.

tonysilas

Jun 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
1. Its not college but course thats matter a lot, I mean relevant course to your prior study, work or experience.

2. Sorry to say, but I feel all these colleges (Sheridan, Centennial, Humber, Seneca) are only Agents choice for students. These nefarious agents get hefty commission from such institutes. Students and agents acts for only one thing i.e., How to get student visa ? Just think, what about post study situation where you went out in the market to compete with the "Local Talent" to get job. You end up only with frustration or may be some $8 to $10/hour job...To get job in Canada is not a "cake walk". Just think about it !!

3. If you ask me, I would recommend you following Institutes/Colleges/University.

- NIAT (Alberta)

Couldn't locate the fee for graduate diploma in business administration at john molson school of business. can a any one let me know??

- SIAT (Alberta)

- Red River College (Manitoba) (*For this college, I would recommend only one course i.e., BIT course, its a two year diploma in I.T studies with specialization in Database Management, .Net Applications and Network and system administration)

- Sauders School of Business in University of British Columbia (British columbia) (* Sauder School of Business is one of the World's Top ranking MBA school, they are running one 3 year diploam program in "sales and Marketing". Its a best course for those who are interested in sales and marketing)

-John Molson School of Business (Concordia University) (* Here is a good oppurtunity for Graduate Students, though John Molson School of Business is a top ranking business school in Canada and well known for MBA course, but they are also running one "Graduate Diploma in Business Administration". Its a one year course, perfect for Indian Graduates.)

(all these courses are just few of my personal choices)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi,

@ Tonysilas

http://johnmolson.concordia.ca/en/graduate-programs/graduate-diploma-administration/admissions/tuition-fees

Jobrampton

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Hello
Can please help me which is good college to go to, I'm planning to take medical lab technician or technologist. I'm going to medix college to get some information about this course but I'm not sure if this is the right school for me I wanna go where can they teach you right and more hands on to this course.

indersid

Jun 22, 2013
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/11/2014
IELTS Request
15/03/2014
File Transfer...
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
1/11/2014
VISA ISSUED...
17/11/2014
Gagan111 said:
Sheridan, centennial, humber or seneca?

Someone told me that sheridan college has good reputation in CHC
Go for NAIT, SAIT, BPIT,SIAST or RRC if you are considering technical diplomas .These are one of the best colleges other than universities.