+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which college in Montreal will be good for an arts student who is fluent in French?(Please read)

yuvrajbhatia1396

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hello. I am 23 and I finished my studies last year in June and I always wanted to go to Quebec. I speak French fluently and my previous degree is in French studies. I now want to go to Canada (Quebec) for masters. I could not find any masters program for which I am eligible. Most universities have their own specific backgrounds and GMAT requirements. After doing my research, I got to know that colleges like Dawson college, CDI college, Vanier college and CEGEPs are my best bet but then I got to know that colleges like Dawson, CDI, Vanier will give me a PGWP but I Wont get CSQ but what about CEGEP? A college called CEGEP de la gaspesie have a one year program which interests me. I Am willing to study for another year to extend my PGWP. However, I Am not sure if this CEGEP will fetch me CSQ. If not, can someone here tell me where should I study in Montreal in order to be eligible for CSQ? I am only looking for programs that last no longer than two years.

Thank you!