+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Which Australian PCC do I need?

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
This may seem like a dumb question but I recall seeing someone else post the incorrect PCC and get rejected.

So can anyone confirm exactly which PCC I'm requesting from Australia as I lived there for 2 years.

I'm presuming I need number 33 for immigration/citizenship?

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Okay if no one is sure here does anyone know how I can ask the CIC? Really don't want to get a rejection over incorrect paperwork

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Sorry yes i think lwrsmiling is correct. It's stated in the CIC website

Last edited:

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Reactions: saimurali88

liaquat85

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
Thanks a ton.

and just my luck I lived in Queensland so need to get a traffic history check as well, and they don't have an online option.. what a pain :(
Hey I got the Australia PCC without those QLD and VIC Traffic check. Did you get the PCC in the same way ? In CIC we only need to upload the Australia PCC not the traffic history right ?

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
This may seem like a dumb question but I recall seeing someone else post the incorrect PCC and get rejected.

So can anyone confirm exactly which PCC I'm requesting from Australia as I lived there for 2 years.

I'm presuming I need number 33 for immigration/citizenship?
No question is dumb here bro, feel free to ask

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
My wife has lived in Sydney from 2010 to 2012 as a student. I have already got the PCC for her stay in that time period in 2016 from AFP. Now my question is do I need to get the PCC again at the time of the acceptance of the nomination from CIC? And Do I need to get the license history check from Victoria? My wife never lived in Victoria and I have heard that someone file was rejected as he haven't provided the license history to CIC. Is it true? @saimurali88 Can you please help me out here?

Reactions: saimurali88

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
My wife has lived in Sydney from 2010 to 2012 as a student. I have already got the PCC for her stay in that time period in 2016 from AFP. Now my question is do I need to get the PCC again at the time of the acceptance of the nomination from CIC? And Do I need to get the license history check from Victoria? My wife never lived in Victoria and I have heard that someone file was rejected as he haven't provided the license history to CIC. Is it true? @saimurali88 Can you please help me out here?
If she hasn’t gone back to Australia after the issuance of PCC, you can use the same. License history and traffic history is only if she has lived in Victoria & Queensland. I don’t think it is required for Sydney as it is in New South Wales. Refer Cic website to see if there is any change recently.

Reactions: Utsavpathak

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
If she hasn’t gone back to Australia after the issuance of PCC, you can use the same. License history and traffic history is only if she has lived in Victoria & Queensland. I don’t think it is required for Sydney as it is in New South Wales. Refer Cic website to see if there is any change recently.
Thank you so much for the quick answer. Actually there is some confusion in what they have written on CIC website. Everything they have written make sense that if and if you have lived in Queensland and Victoria. However, this one sentence "Applicants who are unable to provide a Traffic History or a Full Licence History Search must provide evidence, issued by the Queensland and/or Victoria roads authority, stating that they have never held a driver’s license in that state." created the confusion. Any thoughts about this?

Also you have applied the PCC for your wife. Is there any issue from CIC if you have sent the same to CIC?

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
Thank you so much for the quick answer. Actually there is some confusion in what they have written on CIC website. Everything they have written make sense that if and if you have lived in Queensland and Victoria. However, this one sentence "Applicants who are unable to provide a Traffic History or a Full Licence History Search must provide evidence, issued by the Queensland and/or Victoria roads authority, stating that they have never held a driver’s license in that state." created the confusion. Any thoughts about this?

Also you have applied the PCC for your wife. Is there any issue from CIC if you have sent the same to CIC?
That has to be taken in the same context as I intrpret. Only for those who stayed in Queensland and Victoria , if they can’t provide license history or traffic report for some reason, they should get a letter from the concerned authorities. From cic, I haven’t faced any problem.

Reactions: Utsavpathak

Utsavpathak

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2017
That has to be taken in the same context as I intrpret. Only for those who stayed in Queensland and Victoria , if they can’t provide license history or traffic report for some reason, they should get a letter from the concerned authorities. From cic, I haven’t faced any problem.
So you have mentioned addresses other than Queensland and Victoria and provided only name check right?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
H
Hi pls help me. I got rejected for incomplete Australian pcc of my husband. I attached 2010 pcc, thinking that it is valid nd not expired. Please guide me. He stayed In Victoria for 1 year that is between photo 2010. I ordered full licence history. But cic want special rules and consideration for it. What it means