+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Whether to submit both Masters & Bachelor degree-transcripts for WES Assessment

info4sourav

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Hi everyone,

I am an Indian professional (34 years age) with 9.5 years experience in Purchase/Supply Chain. I have an MBA ( 2 years full time) and BE (4 years full time) degree, both from Indian universities. My wife & I, have cleared IELTS exam with 7.5 average (with & above 7 in each band).What I understand, for applying through EE system, I need to submit my transcripts and IELTS score reference.

I have gone through the degree equivalency tool of WES and found that both of my degrees are equivalent to Canadian standards and I can claim the maximum through my Masters degree.

Now before applying to WES,I will like to know whether I need to submit the transcripts of both Masters & Bachelors degrees (which are from different universities and will take time) or the Masters degree will only serve the purpose??

Pls advise and if possible,also tell me whether I stand a chance in the EE system...

Thanks & regards,

Sourav Chakraborty

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sourav

You need to submit the following

For MBA and BE, photocopies of your marksheets attested and verified sealed in an university envelop. In your case both universities are different.

Transcripts - For MBA for both the years of study from the college you passed out. For BE, again for all the four years from the college or institution. Once you get these transcripts delivered to you from your respective colleges, you need to again visit the respective university along with the original and photocopy of the transcript to get it attested and sealed in a university envelop along with the WES transcript form.

Convocation - Just photocopies.

Remember, this is a time consuming process. All the colleges and universities follow a standard procedure and will assist you.

Once you collect all these envelops, put them together in a parent envelop to be submitted to WES.

Hope this helps

info4sourav

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Hi Niravk,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.

Please tell me whether I need to get the transcripts for both my MBA and BE degrees.You have correctly said that it's a time consuming process and it is easier for me to follow up for the transcripts for my Masters degree as the university is in the same city where I live in. It is not the same with my BE degree,where the university is at a different place.

Do we have to submit transcripts for degrees other than the ones against which we claim the maximum points (Masters degree in my case)?

Thanks & regards..

niravk

Jul 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Sourav

You need transcripts for both MBA and BE and you will receive them from the college you attended. Your university will not issue transcripts.

Once this transcript is received by you, you need to take it to your respective university to get it verified in a sealed university envelop to be delivered to WES. Totally this entire process will take over a month.

info4sourav

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Oh..That's really a challenging job :(

Thanks a lot friend for the info.....

Will get in touch if I need any more info!

Regards,
Sourav