+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

where TRV applications are process?

saki88

May 25, 2017
I am pakistani national living in UAE. i submitted online application for TRV and submitted all docs related to UAE, not Pakistan. I wonder where my application is being processed and where do I have to submit incase if my visa get approved? Pakistan or UAE..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Online applications can be processed by any visa office in the IRCC global visa office network.

As you live in the UAE, if you get a passport request then you can submit your passport by:
1. Mail or in-person to the nearest VAC (Dubai or Abu Dhabi), or
2. Mail it to the Abu Dhabi visa office

Do follow the instructions on the IRCC website

saki88

May 25, 2017
Online applications can be processed by any visa office in the IRCC global visa office network.

As you live in the UAE, if you get a passport request then you can submit your passport by:
1. Mail or in-person to the nearest VAC (Dubai or Abu Dhabi), or
2. Mail it to the Abu Dhabi visa office

Do follow the instructions on the IRCC website

if they are processed by any visa office in the IRCC global visa office network. i assume if they process outside UAE, how will they be able to read docs that i submitted which are in arabic. i wonder how they confirm if docs are genuine.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
if they are processed by any visa office in the IRCC global visa office network. i assume if they process outside UAE, how will they be able to read docs that i submitted which are in arabic. i wonder how they confirm if docs are genuine.
All documents must be only in English or French.

You should have had these Arabic documents translated by a certified translator

saki88

May 25, 2017
All documents must be only in English or French.

You should have had these Arabic documents translated by a certified translator
unfortunately i uploaded company docs which are in arabic language. i hope they ask for translated ones if they wish to see them in english.. what do you think will they ask for translations or what?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You'll be lucky if the visa office requests you for the translated documents.

Normally, it is expected (for visa applications of any country) that the submitted documents must be either in English or one of the official languages of that country. For Canada, the official languages are English and French.

If the visa office does not contact you then a decision will be taken based on the English documents which you have submitted

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
How soon can you get the English-version of these company documents? Will your employer issue them in English on official stationery?

saki88

May 25, 2017
i am owner of company so if they ask for it. i wil be able to submit them quickly .

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You're risking it. The visa office may not ask you for any translated documents.

I suggest you prepare all documents in English or have Arabic documents quickly translated into English by a certified translator. For example, your business registrations + work permit/residence permit + investor documents + bank statements + 3-4 purchase orders/works contracts + office lease + employees + property ownership, etc.

Do ensure the translated English documents match the Arabic ones, word-by-word. Also, include an affidavit by the translator certifying the translations are true and correct + notarized copy of the original Arabic documents.

Then prepare a combined single PDF file for all these documents and send a Case Specific Enquiry + email to the Abu Dhabi visa office requesting them to add this to your file

I would not delay doing this