+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to upload study permit application and biometrics fee receipt?

Ibz2000

Feb 1, 2021
Do I pay for the study permit application and biometrics fee before applying and then attach the recepit under 'client information'
Or
Do I apply for my study permit and pay the said fees after applying? If so, where do I upload the receipts?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Are you applying online? If yes, the payment is made at the end of the application. System will guide you on how to pay (with your credit/debit card) before you submit.

Ibz2000

Feb 1, 2021
Are you applying online? If yes, the payment is made at the end of the application. System will guide you on how to pay (with your credit/debit card) before you submit.
Yes I'll be applying online but do I need to upload the visa and biometrics fee receipt anywhere in my application? that's what I'm confused about

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Do you already have the biometrics receipt? The questionnaire will ask you if you've done biometrics previously, if you answer Yes, I think it will tell you were to upload the receipt (if necessary).

The visa fees will be paid at the end of the application process - just before you submit your form.

alpha444

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Yes I'll be applying online but do I need to upload the visa and biometrics fee receipt anywhere in my application? that's what I'm confused about
No, you dont need to upload those receipts anywhere. just print them and show them at the biometric center if they ask.