+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to upload PPR docs on MyCIC Account?

Sep 7, 2016
Hello all, I have been visiting this forum since last year, and it has been invaluable in getting to the PPR stage, which I finally got yesterday after just over 6 months (AOR 3 March), so thanks to everyone on here for that.

This is my first post and hopefully my last, so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

I am a UK citizen in the UK at the moment. So the ‘golden email’ is instructing me to send my passport pictures by post to the London office and the rest (A copy of my passport, and a completed print out of the email) via my MyCIC account.

My question is about where I am supposed to upload these documents? I have checked my account and nothing seems to have changed, no new option to add these documents. Maybe I am blind, I don’t know. Hopefully someone can help me out.

Good luck to everyone still waiting.

PSIL

Jul 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 1st, 2016
Doc's Request.
Add'nl docs August 10, 2016
AOR Received.
March 1st, 2016
Med's Done....
Passed March 13
Passport Req..
September 6
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
September 17
marcoenglandini said:
Hello all, I have been visiting this forum since last year, and it has been invaluable in getting to the PPR stage, which I finally got yesterday after just over 6 months (AOR 3 March), so thanks to everyone on here for that.

This is my first post and hopefully my last, so forgive me if this is a stupid question.

I am a UK citizen in the UK at the moment. So the ‘golden email’ is instructing me to send my passport pictures by post to the London office and the rest (A copy of my passport, and a completed print out of the email) via my MyCIC account.

My question is about where I am supposed to upload these documents? I have checked my account and nothing seems to have changed, no new option to add these documents. Maybe I am blind, I don’t know. Hopefully someone can help me out.

I believe you need to click on view submitted application in MyCIC at bottom of page. IT should have a space/option open to upload additional documents.

On my PPR I had to send the email with the passport photocopies and photos but I am in Canada already.

Sep 7, 2016
Thanks for your response. Yeah, I have had a look through again using your instructions, but there is definitely nothing there to add additional documents. Hopefully it turns on at some point, or am I missing something obvious?

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
marcoenglandini said:
Thanks for your response. Yeah, I have had a look through again using your instructions, but there is definitely nothing there to add additional documents. Hopefully it turns on at some point, or am I missing something obvious?
Give a call to CIC for confirmation.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
marcoenglandini said:

My question is about where I am supposed to upload these documents? I have checked my account and nothing seems to have changed, no new option to add these documents. Maybe I am blind, I don’t know. Hopefully someone can help me

You need to send the requested items by mail not upload them.

Sep 7, 2016
Okay. Just to confirm, I am from the UK so therefore visa exempt and using MyCIC. I says in the letter I received that I should upload the letter and a photocopy of my passport to MyCIC:

You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your MyCIC account.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:
pdf
Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those using MyCIC, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your
application number on the back of your photos.

Is this an error then?

dersonc

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/Jun/2016
Passport Req..
17/Aug/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/Aug/2016
marcoenglandini said:
Okay. Just to confirm, I am from the UK so therefore visa exempt and using MyCIC. I says in the letter I received that I should upload the letter and a photocopy of my passport to MyCIC:

1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your MyCIC account.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy – please upload this information to your MyCIC account.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:
pdf
Note: All visa exempt applicants, including those using MyCIC, are required to mail/courier their photos. **Please ensure you clearly indicate your

Is this an error then?
Maybe they forgot to enable the option to upload the document for you. In my case they enabled every time they requested a new document.

You could send it through email, raise a CSE using the website and/or send a copy of the passport and te letter along with the photos.

Gill_No_

Sep 22, 2016
marcoenglandini said:

pdf

Is this an error then?

Did you ever get an answer to this? I received my email last week and when I went to upload appendix a, there is no option to do so. The website FAQ says there should be a section that says "not provided" but my CIC account says I have provided everything.

I just emailed the address provided in the email they sent but wanted to see if you have any more info now.

As much as I cannot wait to get back to Canada (I'm home in Ireland now) the PR process is a bit of a shambles and I hate to say that!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Gill_No_ said:
Did you ever get an answer to this? I received my email last week and when I went to upload appendix a, there is no option to do so. The website FAQ says there should be a section that says "not provided" but my CIC account says I have provided everything.

I just emailed the address provided in the email they sent but wanted to see if you have any more info now.

As much as I cannot wait to get back to Canada (I'm home in Ireland now) the PR process is a bit of a shambles and I hate to say that!
ButterflyChemist already provided the correct answer above, send the documents by mail.

Jun 9, 2016
I just went through this process and in order to upload the documents I did it through the IRCC Web Form (google it).

I uploaded the passport scan, letter and appendix through that and then posted the pictures and envelope to London.

Reactions: Gwills

Graysend

Mar 8, 2019
Canada/Sweden
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
26-11-2018
Doc's Request.
24-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
File Transfer...
08-03-2019
Med's Request
20-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
05-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2019
LANDED..........
23-08-2019
I just went through this process and in order to upload the documents I did it through the IRCC Web Form (google it).

I uploaded the passport scan, letter and appendix through that and then posted the pictures and envelope to London.
I know it's been awhile, but did it work out? I'm in the same trouble, and I'm super worried about my application