+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to submit application while living outside canada

Vinnie2019

Oct 21, 2018
I want to know where I can submit my spouse sponsorship application outside Canada. Do I have to come back to the country to do it or else?

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
You don't have to come back to Canada to send your sponsorship package....you could send your sponsorship package in Canada if you are in Canada or could send your sponsorship package from outside Canada.....the from inside and outside canada address defer.

Submit your application by mail
Send the application package with all the requested documents to the appropriate address below.

Note: all applications submitted by courier should be sent to the same address (see section for courier service below).

Pick the correct mailing address

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners currently living outside Canada and all dependent child sponsorships:
Case Processing Centre - Sydney
P.O. Box 9500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0H5

Application for spouses or common-law partners currently living in Canada applying under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada class:
CPC-Mississauga
P.O. Box 5040, Station B
Mississauga, ON
L5A 3A4

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners currently living outside Canada and all dependent child sponsorships:
Case Processing Centre - Sydney
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2

Application for spouses or common-law partners currently living in Canada applying under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada class:
CPC-Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

Devarudy

Sep 15, 2018
Hi !

I also have some confusion based on https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#submit

I being sponsor (currently living in Canada as PR) want to sponsor my spouse (currently outside Canada). I want to use courier service so as per above link I should be submitting application to Sydney centre but the "Note" on the same says something contradicting. Can you please clarify ?

Regards and Thanks

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Hi !

I also have some confusion based on https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5525-basic-guide-sponsor-your-spouse-partner-child.html#submit

I being sponsor (currently living in Canada as PR) want to sponsor my spouse (currently outside Canada). I want to use courier service so as per above link I should be submitting application to Sydney centre but the "Note" on the same says something contradicting. Can you please clarify ?

Regards and Thanks
Use the '49 Dorchester Street' address.