+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to stay - within proximity of square one, missisuaga ?

sarimraza

May 23, 2012
Dear All

I need to find a relatively cheaper place within public transport proximity of square one, missisuaga .. .

Which street intersection should i be looking at ?

Basically i want a cheaper place but close to things like No frills grocery, hospital, gym, wallmart, 1 dollar shop - bus and metro stations --

So plz advise the street intersections in missisuaga that will suit me

Someone told me square 1, but maybe that will prove bit expensive -- so I can settle for something that is couple of stops away but accessible by bus etc

Thanks

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Square one has the dollar store and Dollarama. Walmart is there too. I saw no frills in Dixie Mall. its like 15 minutes away from Squareone.

There is an Indian store near square one-but I do not know how to give directions :( its near to Winners in that area.

You have to ask a broker to find something within ur budget. the broker doesn't take money from you, only fr5om the owner.

parkarasif

Star Member
May 2, 2008
To. Loulou79,

Which apt. complex u live in? Is it highrise building? U know any low rise buildings around Brambpton?

jattu1980

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Fairfax, VA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Have you checked craigslist? There are so many cheap to high living options available in Mississauga and Brampton.

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parkarasif said:
To. Loulou79,

Which apt. complex u live in? Is it highrise building? U know any low rise buildings around Brambpton?
Hi, Currently I'm staying in a furnished apartment in the Ovation and moving soon to Enfield 208, yes both r highrise.

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Loulou79 said:
Hi, Currently I'm staying in a furnished apartment in the Ovation and moving soon to Enfield 208, yes both r highrise.
Asif, sorry I have never been to brampton. try www.viewit.com

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raza,

one more thing, I had to pay 6 month rent in advance for the owner to accept my offer. Its very difficult for new commers to get accepted without a job offer or a credit hestory. :'(

Aycan1998

Oct 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone had similar experiences, where they had to pay in advance in order to secure housing?

How did you guys secure leases without having a job or credit history?

thanks

Aycan1998

Oct 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Update.....I was able to secure a 2 bed in Mississauga with no request for advance rent. I just paid the normal first and last months. Looking forward to moving in on August 1. TYG!!!!!!!!!

Also, I posted an article in Skilled Worker, where it is illegal for landlords to ask for rent in advance (i.e. 6 month)

Loulou79

Apr 11, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aycan1998 said:
Update.....I was able to secure a 2 bed in Mississauga with no request for advance rent. I just paid the normal first and last months. Looking forward to moving in on August 1. TYG!!!!!!!!!

Also, I posted an article in Skilled Worker, where it is illegal for landlords to ask for rent in advance (i.e. 6 month)
Congrats!

We know its illegal, but we want to secure a place tp live in :)

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
Aycan1998 said:

Whats the rent and in which area?