+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to stay missisuaga or toronto city - plz help ?

sarimraza

May 23, 2012
Dear

1. I want cheaper rent so will missisuaga basement be cheaper option ?

2. If i get job in downtown toronto how long is the commute if i take public transport and what is best way to get there, bus or train or metro etc ?

3. If i rent basement, does that mean we have to climb down a long flight of stairs ?

4. When we rent a flat is it totally empty or it will be furnished or both choices will be available ?

5. is it possible that land lord has two phone lines and can let us use one of them ?

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
1. Mississauga will probably be cheaper.
2. Depends on where you end up living in Mississauga.
3. A basement apartment usually means that you'll have to climb down some stairs. How many will depend on the property.
4. Flats are available both furnished and unfurnished. When you look at the advertisement for the flat, it should indicate if the unit is furnished or not.
5. Typically you would pay to have your own phone line installed.

johnk1299

Jun 5, 2012
@scylla
hi.
i have not received my pr card eventhough it was mailed on last friday .i asked each and every member of her family including her,all of them replied we dont know.all other people whom pr cards were sent on last friday got their card here in toronto on monday then HOW CAN I BE THE VICTIM OF CANADA POST DELIVERY FAILURE ESPECIALLY IN MY THESE CIRCUMSTANCES(fight with wife) AND 6 WORKING DAYS HAVE BEEN PASSED,well i still try to satisfy my mind by saying that may be its simple late mail delivery but under my circumstances its 99.99 percent sure that my card is with her.
i feel sorry for her that i can have a daughter or sister with the same condition so this thinking make me fearful.
hmmm she took my wedding pics,wedding gifts from me that these are her personal things and integrity.even if i want to not to harm her but am i supposed to face such attitude.
one thing i came to realize that money is every thing in world ,it simply matters a lot.this money problem made me feel embarased many many times.after completing my medical school i sit in home to study for canadian licensing exam and did job on n off to fulfil my expenses.my wife`s family is very rich but they dont spend a penny on me,they are very very very very miser type of people.according to them letting me stay at their home and giving me 2 time meal is their only duty.they even dont talk to me.
you mean to say that she is not able to remove me from canada in any situation.
i made call to cic,all they can say for sure that my pr card was delivered on friday.to REapply for the pr card i have to wait another six weeks.after six weeks if i dont get my pr card then i can send then request to make my new pr card,that procedure will also take some additional time.
i have my exam in usa .if i dont take that exam in usa then i wont be able to apply for job in usa mean i have to wait another year to apply for the job in usa.its usa embassy requirement to get the pr card first to apply for usa visa.all the things are messed up.dont know what to do.......
plz send me a private message in my inbox.i also dont want to break this original thread

Galip

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you rent a basement in Mississauga, 99% you'll stay with your landlord in the same property. He'll control you all the time.

You'll be next to furnace room and you'll hear the noise of the furnace all the time. You will also hear all noise and floor squeaks from upstairs when people talking and walking.

Most basements are cold in winter and humid in summer. From the small basement windows you can't get the daylight.

If I were you I wouldn't rent a basement.

merlinraj

Aug 30, 2012
Mississauga Condos is a boutique Real Estate Company around Mississauga region with an excellent and experts team of agents specializing in luxury properties. Our Realtors provide relocation counseling, personal attention and advice of condos for sale in Mississauga region, and market expertise. We are popularly known for Reliability, sincere and Customer satisfaction among existed client in Mississauga region.

santoki

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
AOR Received.
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
02-02-2012
Passport Req..
19-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2012
LANDED..........
17-12-2012
merlinraj said:
Mississauga Condos is a boutique Real Estate Company around Mississauga region with an excellent and experts team of agents specializing in luxury properties. Our Realtors provide relocation counseling, personal attention and advice of condos for sale in Mississauga region, and market expertise. We are popularly known for Reliability, sincere and Customer satisfaction among existed client in Mississauga region.
If you're going to promote your company, you can at least have the decency of not copying/pasting some generic advertisement. Instead, try to answer the question being posted and you might lend some credence to that claim of reliability.