+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to move after my studies?

Gopu R

Jan 5, 2015
Hi, Iam an international student studying in lambton college toronto. After my studies i want to move to Alberta for PR since it is very difficult to get PR in Toronto. Is it possible to move to another province after completing studies in Ontario? I mean any rule changes happened! Also , rather than alberta any other place where it is not very complicated to get the PR

polara69

Mar 9, 2013
Gopu R said:
Hi, Iam an international student studying in lambton college toronto. After my studies i want to move to Alberta for PR since it is very difficult to get PR in Toronto. Is it possible to move to another province after completing studies in Ontario? I mean any rule changes happened! Also , rather than alberta any other place where it is not very complicated to get the PR
Who says it is difficult to get PR in Toronto? I do not think there is any preferential treatment in PR.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

polara69 said:
Who says it is difficult to get PR in Toronto? I do not think there is any preferential treatment in PR.
1. Alberta PNP takes a much larger amount of applicants than Ontario PNP.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Get your Canadian passport and move to US. Atleast you are rest assured you wont be cleaning toilets for a living