+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

where to mention refusal after ITA

Sahilsn927

Aug 5, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I need some guidance, I received my ITA in the last round. I have a refusal for USA touristy visa back in 2017, out of these 2 questions below where I have to fill the refusal or in both?
please help me with this.
and also if anyone can tell me how I can best explain this refusal?
every help is appreciated.

Has Sahil Saini been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (required)
Please select Yes No

Please provide details

Has Sahil Saini ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?: (required)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello Everyone,
I need some guidance, I received my ITA in the last round. I have a refusal for USA touristy visa back in 2017, out of these 2 questions below where I have to fill the refusal or in both?
please help me with this.
and also if anyone can tell me how I can best explain this refusal?
every help is appreciated.

Has Sahil Saini been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (required)
Please select Yes No

Please provide details

Has Sahil Saini ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?: (required)
1/ No.
2/ Yes, then explanation and date of refusal

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you. But the last line of first question is still confusing me.
(visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? (required))
You have to mention each and every refusal you got from any country doesn’t matter what country it is . Don’t try to hide anything. Give as much as details you can . If you don’t have any refusal leave it blank or put N/A.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
You have to mention each and every refusal you got from any country doesn’t matter what country it is . Don’t try to hide anything. Give as much as details you can . If you don’t have any refusal leave it blank or put N/A.
Both are yes .

Sahilsn927

Aug 5, 2020
@Miss bee @upon
Sorry for the trouble. there are 2 more questions I am stuck at.
1. in Personal History for some time back in 2016 I was unemployed but still, it asks for Position and company facility name? what will be the best answer?
2. I used to drive UBER for some time, do I need to mention this as well in personal history? if yes then what will be the position and company because few people say it's self-employment.
I will really appreciate your help.
Thank you

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Miss bee @upon
Sorry for the trouble. there are 2 more questions I am stuck at.
1. in Personal History for some time back in 2016 I was unemployed but still, it asks for Position and company facility name? what will be the best answer?
2. I used to drive UBER for some time, do I need to mention this as well in personal history? if yes then what will be the position and company because few people say it's self-employment.
I will really appreciate your help.
Thank you
You just mention that month as unemployed and for uber you have to mention that work. Just mention uber driver and mention company as UBER.