+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WHERE TO MEET CANADIANS INTERESTED IN A BUSINESS WITH US PARTNERS?

canadalpr

Jul 15, 2013
I am a new LPR (landed in Canada less than a year ago).

I am currently in US , but our family is preparing to move to Canada, primarily because of our children.

I would like to start a business , between US and Canada. I have contacts with auto parts manufacturers in US
and I would like to explore the possibility of importing US made auto arts to Canada (from my understanding, the
NAFTA would allow duty free trade and there are no restrictions on auto parts trade).

I am looking for a partner in Canada who would be able to take on the distribution of auto parts in Canada (if you have experience working in auto shops and know people in auto industry you could be a sole distributor).

I can be a purchasing agent in US.

If there are other products that you think are marketable in Canada let me know. I know that lots of Canadians come to US just for shopping so knowing the trends (what goods they buy from US) would be great.

If you have ideas/questions or seriously interested in starting up a US-Canadian enterprise do let me know.

All the best,

Canadian LPR

canadalpr

Jul 15, 2013
I hope people who read this understand that I am not a fake poster, this is not a spam or phishing scheme. I am not asking anyone to provide any personal information, address or anything whatsoever.
I myself am careful when dealing with strangers and posted in this board because it allows for anonymity.

My goal is to explore the possibility of starting a genuine US-Canadian business/trade as a SMALL Business Owner.

Since I am from US , lived here for all of my adult life and have close ties to this country I could be a valuable partner to any Canadian wishing to do trade with US as any Canadian resident would be to me.

I have not lived in Canada before, I am a new LPR and in the planning stages to move to Canada.

I would really like to hear your ideas and explore this US-Canada trade concept. US is Canada's biggest trade partner, we also get so many people coming here from Canada for shopping, I am sure demand exists for products made in US at our prices.
What I need is someone is genuinely interested to work with me on the project or someone who can help me and point me in right direction.

I hope to hear from you, my fellow Canadian !