+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to go for fingerprinting for FBI PCC in Delhi/Gurgaon (India)?

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Hi All,

I live in Gurgaon and want to get PCC from FBI. Can you please recommend some good place around Delhi/Gurgaon where I can get fingerprinting done on FD-258.

I went to TruthLabs (Safdurjang Enclave) but my experience wasn't that great, fingerprints didn't came out very good and even the lab assistant was skeptical whether they will be accepted by FBI or not. I don't want to wait till rejection and would like to get it from some other lab this time.

Thanks in advance,

spso

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Hi All,

I live in Gurgaon and want to get PCC from FBI. Can you please recommend some good place around Delhi/Gurgaon where I can get fingerprinting done on FD-258.

I went to TruthLabs (Safdurjang Enclave) but my experience wasn't that great, fingerprints didn't came out very good and even the lab assistant was skeptical whether they will be accepted by FBI or not. I don't want to wait till rejection and would like to get it from some other lab this time.

Thanks in advance,
I was going to suggest Truth labs only, but then you did not have a good experience with them. In my case they were thoroughly professional and the person taking prints took great care that they come out nice...

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
I was going to suggest Truth labs only, but then you did not have a good experience with them. In my case they were thoroughly professional and the person taking prints took great care that they come out nice...
In your case, fingerprinting was done by their so called 'expert' or by their lab assistant who would just verify from that expert whether to approve fingerprints or not. In my case it was done by a female lab assistant while expert (an old man ) just sat in his room and didn't had any role in whole process.

spso

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
In your case, fingerprinting was done by their so called 'expert' or by their lab assistant who would just verify from that expert whether to approve fingerprints or not. In my case it was done by a female lab assistant while expert (an old man ) just sat in his room and didn't had any role in whole process.
I am not sure if it was done by the 'expert' or not. It was done by a lady and my fingerprints came out great and were accepted by FBI. However, I have not heard about them from anyone else so I am not sure whether I was lucky or you were not so lucky :)

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
Has anyone been to 'International Fingerprinting Services India' in Rohini, if so, can you please let me know how was the experience and whether those fingerprints were accepted by FBI.

They mentioned they have expedited service for Rs 9000/- wherein you can get PCC in 10 days, but I have read that FBI channeler service is only for U.S citizens and PR. That's why I am concerned if they are genuine or not.

Kala koya

Mar 16, 2017
Hi there please give me some idea of finger printing to be done for my mom for her immigration process. She lives in gurgaon. Where to go? And what forms to fill?

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Has anyone been to 'International Fingerprinting Services India' in Rohini, if so, can you please let me know how was the experience and whether those fingerprints were accepted by FBI.

They mentioned they have expedited service for Rs 9000/- wherein you can get PCC in 10 days, but I have read that FBI channeler service is only for U.S citizens and PR. That's why I am concerned if they are genuine or not.
Hi was this resolved ? I am in delhi too and I want to get my FBI PCC done and i have the same question as i have heard FBI Channeler service is only for citizens too !

pizzaboy99

Apr 3, 2018
1. Go to https://www.edo.cjis.gov/. Fill form and make payment
2. Get fingerprints done from IFSI Rohini
3. Courier the fingerprints to the address mentioned in above form.
4. Within 1-3 days after FBI receives the fingerprint, you will get PCC in your emai