+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to find job in manufacturing manager?

etcetera

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
I'll be landing in July and will be looking for a manufacturing manager job. Please advise me which city has more job availability for this post. Is it Toronto or Calgary or anywhere else? Thanks in advance.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Before landing you need to have Canadian experience as a manager otherwise you will have to start from scratch.

etcetera

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
I have Master's Degree in Engineering in Canada but that was 10 years back. Now I'm just wondering that getting a Canadian Degree but no Canadian experience could help me landing a professional job there? Does anyone here know which city is easier to find a job in manufacturing engineer/manager? Toronto or Calgary or anywhere else? Please advise. Thanks.

newtone said:
Before landing you need to have Canadian experience as a manager otherwise you will have to start from scratch.

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Without experience you have a very slim chance because there are already many Canadian graduates with Masters degree looking for a job. Its more competative in major cities and provinces. Try Yukon or Nunavut, good area to look for jobs cause no one wants to go there due to extreme cold weather and extreme isolation. Being without Canadian experience you might want to start from there and then move to bigger cities