+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to download my document on online visa application

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Dear friend,
I am applying online for my brother visa to come to canada and attend to a competition. I have several document which Im not sure where to download them.

He is a sport man and have few championship awards. Where i can download them?

He has few property ownership as proof of his return so where to download them.

Do i need to add my invitation for him? However he has invitation for attending the competition.

The only subject we have in his online application is: proof of means, business rejestrations, travel history, proof of relationship, form IMM5257, and passport. There is another part as optional, which he will download his cover letter.

Thanks for your help.

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Dear friend,
I am applying online for my brother visa to come to canada and attend to a competition. I have several document which Im not sure where to download them.

Do i need to add my invitation for him? However he has invitation for attending the competition.

The only subject we have in his online application is: proof of means, business rejestrations, travel history, proof of relationship, form IMM5257, and passport. There is another part as optional, which he will download his cover letter.

Thanks for your help.
Your statement is confusing. I think you mean is where do you UPLOAD not download.
When you hover the mouse on the question mark icon (?) per category, you will able to see what documents you can attach in the Travel History,Proof of Means..etc.
Example:
This should be on the Proof of Means
No. Since his purpose is to attend the competition.
As for the rest that you want to attach you can put it on the Letter of Explanation or what you call cover letter. You can indicate that attached are proofs that he often competes and his championship awards.

Alireza1234

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Your statement is confusing. I think you mean is where do you UPLOAD not download.
When you hover the mouse on the question mark icon (?) per category, you will able to see what documents you can attach in the Travel History,Proof of Means..etc.
Example:

This should be on the Proof of Means

No. Since his purpose is to attend the competition.

As for the rest that you want to attach you can put it on the Letter of Explanation or what you call cover letter. You can indicate that attached are proofs that he often competes and his championship awards.
Thank you so much