+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to begin the new life? Winnipeg/brunswick

Eab

Oct 24, 2013
My wife and I qualify for skilled workers plan either in winnipeg or somewhere in NB( probably saint john).

But which one to choose?
I've been digging everywhere I could, online, and still haven't decided..

Your help, please..

hope_1111

Oct 24, 2013
Eab said:
My wife and I qualify for skilled workers plan either in winnipeg or somewhere in NB( probably saint john).

But which one to choose?
I've been digging everywhere I could, online, and still haven't decided..

Your help, please..
Hi Eab,

I don't know much about NB however I can tell you about Winnipeg, MB.

Winnipeg is capital of Manitoba (you probably know that), Manitoba has mixed economy. Wages are good in Govt sector. What is your skillset? Try to find out job openings related to your skills-set in both Winnipeg and NB. check where you have good chances for landing a job.

if you don't have any relative or preference for city then Winnipeg or NB would be same. Important thing is Job my friend. checkout workopolis, ca.indeed, working In Canada website for job also check for companies where your skill-set is in demand and try to approach them.

Every Province has their website, check for what they has to offer and what you need.

Hope this helps.

Good Luck.

Eab

Oct 24, 2013
Thank you for your comment!
I have job offers from both places, as semi truck driver. Job wise, both are ok. Living wise is my main concern.. Where should we best start at..

Crime rate is a concern( not so good at winnipeg, as I hear).
Not getting bored is also a concern. NB looks like a "small place" compered to winnipeg, with much more activities and attractions (big city)

What do you think?