+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where to add Letter of explanation for gift deed?

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Hi,

when adding a letter of explanation for gift deed, shall I add the LOE in the same pdf of the bank statement and gift deed letter or rather it should be uploaded in another separate section?

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Hi,

when adding a letter of explanation for gift deed, shall I add the LOE in the same pdf of the bank statement and gift deed letter or rather it should be uploaded in another separate section?
the gift deed is a document that goes with your bank letter under POF. why do you need to explain that ?

anyhow if there's something else you are trying to address here, you can always divide your actual LOE by sections and explain whatever it is that you are trying to regarding your gift deed over there.

expressca

Jun 22, 2018

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
I'm aware of that thread but lol that is 10 pages. I'm not gonna read that/ I know it contains the format of a gift deed to use. Once again, that goes with your bank letter on the POF section.

And then if you want to explain something about it, put that on your LOE.

is there a specific concern here ?

Aha. My question is about the letter of Explanation; shall I place it in the Proof Of Funds section or rather in the Optional Client section?

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Aha. My question is about the letter of Explanation; shall I place it in the Proof Of Funds section or rather in the Optional Client section?
I would place it in the optional client section. but there's nothing wrong if you were gonna place it in both either. ideally your LOE would comprise of explanation for various items with respect to your application. so one of the item could be about the gift deed on the LOE and that would be sufficient.

but if you wanted to put that on the POF section as well, I dont think there's anything wrong with it as you have the main item being the gift deed attached with it in any case.

but with regards to your question : place LOE in optional client section.

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
I would place it in the optional client section. but there's nothing wrong if you were gonna place it in both either. ideally your LOE would comprise of explanation for various items with respect to your application. so one of the item could be about the gift deed on the LOE and that would be sufficient.

but if you wanted to put that on the POF section as well, I dont think there's anything wrong with it as you have the main item being the gift deed attached with it in any case.

Thank you for your answer. I appreciate it.