+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where should I start from...

Ambert

Aug 17, 2018
My brother is turning 48 this year and I m us citizen,I jus need to know for which visa my brother should apply as he's not a skilled labour,he's divorced,he can apply for study and work visa too,he has done diploma in electrical but he did it aftet his matriculation and it was of four years should we contact agent or contact Canadian consulate as he belongs to pakistan,please help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My brother is turning 48 this year and I m us citizen,I jus need to know for which visa my brother should apply as he's not a skilled labour,he's divorced,he can apply for study and work visa too,he has done diploma in electrical but he did it aftet his matriculation and it was of four years should we contact agent or contact Canadian consulate as he belongs to pakistan,please help
If he wants to immigrate to Canada then he needs to dedicate time to researching Canada's immigration programs to understand what it takes to qualify. The fact you are a US citizen gives him no advantages. He can find detailed information about Canada's immigration programs here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada.html

I'm not sure a study permit is realistic. Given his age, it may be difficult to convince IRCC that he is a genuine student. What would he study in Canada?