+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

where should I send my application

gargamel47

Oct 3, 2016
I am a permanent resident sposoring my son.who was born after I got PR status/ I was told to wait until we moved to Canada to sponsor him
Now that I am in Canada I have the application package ready to be sent but I am not sure which adressI should send it to

Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners and dependent children (currently living outside Canada):
Case Processing Centre - Sydney
P.O. Box 9500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0H5

or

Application for spouses or common-law partners currently living in Canada applying under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada class:
CPC-Mississauga
2 Robert Speck Parkway,
Suite 300
Mississauga, ON
L4Z 1H8

None of the above adresses describes our situation. He is a dependent child so should be sent to Sydney. However, he is living with me at Canada at the moment and has the status of a tourist

Does any of you have experience with that?

gargamel47

Oct 3, 2016
No. I came as a landed immigrant in March 2016, stayed a week and then went back to my home country. My son was born September 2017
Now we have moved here and I am not sure what adress to use

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
You can only use "outland" for dependent sponsorship. It's OK even though he is physically in Canada now.

Reactions: MuAn

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
so I should use the Sydney office?

so I should use the Sydney ofice?
Application for spouses, common-law partners or conjugal partners and dependent children (currently living outside Canada):
Case Processing Centre - Sydney
P.O. Box 9500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0H5

Note the reference to "dependent children".

samirtaneja

Star Member
Jul 1, 2015
hello friends

As some of you might be aware that canada post strike is going on and taking many days to deliver the packages
so need to know that can i send my kids sponsorship file through fedex or courier service as on cic website the address mentioned
are different if the package send through mail and if sending by courier then there is different address.

I think mail means canada post and courier any courier service . IS IT CORRECT?

and one more thing while paying the fees online, its mentioned that we should have the printer to take the print out of the receipt
but i dont have the printer and need to take the print from outside. so would like to know when we pay the fees , will there be any option to save the receipt and take print out after some time or any way we will receive the receipt in my email.

Can we use the stapler to staple some papers together like pages of the form or if there 5-6 pages of some docs or stapling is not allowed.

Thanks & regards
Samir Taneja