+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where I can apply?

Pal_jen

Nov 21, 2011
Dear Members.
It's very nice to find this website Really very useful, I'm doing my master degree in Trento/Italy, I would like to apply for one cours in Canada,
My question Should I go to Roma to apply for Visa or I can Go to near Canada Consulate in Italy cause there's some Consulate more close than Roma.

another Question.
Should I give them my original Passport when I am applying???

Again thanks In Advance.

ashokcan

Apr 28, 2011
Pal_jen said:
Dear Members.
It's very nice to find this website Really very useful, I'm doing my master degree in Trento/Italy, I would like to apply for one cours in Canada,
My question Should I go to Roma to apply for Visa or I can Go to near Canada Consulate in Italy cause there's some Consulate more close than Roma.

another Question.
Should I give them my original Passport when I am applying???

Again thanks In Advance.
Bonn journo ,

You should apply to nearest Consulate. No need to go to Embassy .
You should give them your Original Passport otherwise how they can give you a Visa .

Ciao.......

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

ashokcan said:
Bonn journo ,

You should give them your Original Passport otherwise how they can give you a Visa .

Ciao.......
1. Only one office in Italy that processes Immigration and that is Rome. The others are Honorary consuls
2. The information to apply for a study permit is here: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/italy-italie/visas/study_permits-permis_etudes.aspx?lang=eng
3. If you are an Italian citizen, then you don't have to send your passport.

Pal_jen

Nov 21, 2011
ashokcan said:
Bonn journo ,

Ciao.......
Buongiorno ...ashokcan :)

Thx for answering. Actually are u sure that I can apply in Canadian consulate instead than embassy!

Ciao :)

canada124

Nov 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

I am working in marine industry as a field service engineer. 4 years experience.

My job duties are as follow:
Installation, commissioning, troubleshooting of low voltage system (such as: motor control center, variable speed drive, SCR Drives, switch gear, AC/ DC motors and transformers) on vessel.
The problem is my title is field service engineer not industrial electrician. But base on my job duties, I think my working experience is similar to the description of electrician in NOC.

Am I eligible for the the skilled worker immigration by this experience?

Thanks.