+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Where do you upload IELTS test?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I'm a bit worried. I have completed my online application but didn't upload IELTS test result because I didn't see a place to do that.
Is this normal? Has anyone done same and PR got approved?

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
I have done the same, someone said in another thread that it could have been uploaded in education.

I read on the CIC site that you only needed details from your ielts. They should be able to verify it online just from the code we put in.

I'm not too worried I'm sure they will get in contact if it is needed.

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Yeah, I'm not too worried either but getting different answers isn't particularly helping calm my worry.
I just don't want my file to be returned as incomplete. I know that times they ask for additional documents but sometimes they don't.

Reactions: Wotsit

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Well that isn't an option for me at this point since I have already completed my online application.
I can only hope for the best now.
hey, I didn't upload this either. I'm curious to know what happened with your application. did you get an ADR for this ? or did everything go okay ?

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
hey, I didn't upload this either. I'm curious to know what happened with your application. did you get an ADR for this ? or did everything go okay ?
So far it's been ok. My application has not been returned for incompleteness. I am waiting for PPR now.

Reactions: ash_diaz

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
So far it's been ok. My application has not been returned for incompleteness. I am waiting for PPR now.
Of course it hasn't and it won't because of that.

When you complete the application, there is a section in which you provide the details of your English test, including scores for each section, date of exam and there should also be a code through which they can verify all the information. That is all they need.

There is no need to upload the scans, that is why there is no section for this purpose. Otherwise the would ask for them.

ash_diaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2018
Of course it hasn't and it won't because of that.

When you complete the application, there is a section in which you provide the details of your English test, including scores for each section, date of exam and there should also be a code through which they can verify all the information. That is all they need.

There is no need to upload the scans, that is why there is no section for this purpose. Otherwise the would ask for them.
thanks for your reply Wolfpmd3 Mike@2019

good to know because I was thinking whether I should send a CSE with my IELTS results sheet. now I know for sure that's not required :)

Reactions: Mike@2019